where it all started

chapter one:
(they are 16 in this fanfic)
KENNY'S POV : I was heading to the bus stop. Once I got to the bus stop I saw cartman . I said "oh, the other guys aren't here yet normally they arrive before us"
I smiled at Cartman who said "I hope the jew is sick." I chuckled softly cartman really hates Kyle or as he says "khal"
Then Stan got to the bus stop followed by Kyle. I said "hey guys!" in a muffled voice.
they both replied "hey dude!" then the bus arrived I stepped into the bus next to cartman, he looked different today... He has beautiful blue orbs how did I never notice such smexy blue orbs..?
CARTMAN'S POV : kenny was sitting next to me on the bus he looked so peaceful and kawaii his head rested on the window.. Wait what am I thinking kenny isn't kawaii he's just kenny my best friend as he always has been.. I said to kenny "Hey kawaii boyyy!!" Oh shit did I say that outloud shit what the hell is wrong with me I'm so baka uwu.. I thought as my cheeks went a deep red.. Kenny said "thanks for the nickname cutie" with his amazing Rizz.. Kenny has always had that alpha Rizz I didn't think it would work on me I guess I was wrong.. Kenny then said "You know bbq I never realized how baka cutie you were till now hehe" I blushed "thanks kenny I never realized you had such godly rizz it's so alpha and attractive uwu" I was still blushing God I'm so uwu Baka I thought as kenny made a bad boy smirk... I was blushing even more now... Then the bus arrived and I got to class..