Weekend

~ Scaramouche POV ~
- ~•~ -
(The day after)

After wasting my Friday night with Kazuha and Heizou, I am now wasting my weekend. I don't really care if I'm at school or not anymore, because there really isn't a difference. Both are boring.

My Friday was a little unexpected though, because I can't seem to remember the last time I hung out with someone like that. The sleepover felt bittersweet. I like hanging out with Kazuha. I like him. As a friend. But it was nauseating to hang out with Heizou.

I am also surprised I was invited over after only meeting them the same day. I'm guessing it was Heizou's doing. I can't help but wonder what his plan is. It's making me sick just thinking about it.

I could spend the whole day thinking about it, and I probably will, as it's the weekend and I have no friends to hang out with. I guess I could hang out with Childe, but no way in hell am I going back to my junior high roots. God, I was awful.

Remembering my junior high times make me think of that time. It utterly disgusts me. It makes me want to make myself vomit.

Sadly, I've already tried that. Didn't work out, the school found out. Of course, I was in a boarding school before, so it's not like this school will find out. Still, as long as I don't think about it, everything will be fine.

Right?

Currently, I'm laying face down on my bed. Indescribably tired, and hungry. It's not like I'm going to eat though. Now that I think about it, I haven't eaten since the morning of Friday, after a disappointing giving in. Of course, that choice came to bite me in back, as I ended up having such a nauseating feeling for a couple hours after that. I hate eating.

I am bored, really bored. I'm so bored that I'm even completing hanging out with Raiden. Raiden, of all people. But, even if I wanted to, she's probably at a bar or something right now. She probably would never do these things if Mother was at the house. My mother would freak.

That reminds me, I still don't know when Mother is arriving. I haven't seen her since the day I came home from boarding school, which was about two or three months ago. She is most likely on a business trip, as always. She has always been busy with work, even before I went to boarding school. I don't think my Mother likes her children very much, but it's alright.

I don't like her, either. But I guess she did stay around until I was junior high. She loved me and my sister very much, then something happened I guess. She just.. disappeared. It was as if she wanted to forget about us. I don't know the reason why, and I don't think Raiden knows either. What a shame.

//-//

Words:492

Alright so.. this is a very short chapter. I honestly had no ideas for this chapter at all. Yes, I could've made Scaramouche hang out with someone or smth, but I didn't want to reuse it (I have a tendency to use the same plots I've used before if the situations are similar) but I have an idea for the next few chapters, so those may get done quicker. Sorry for the short chapter (T_T)