:)

I've written a variety of stories. Some say fate is set in stone, that you can't change it. It's said that writers can change their characters' fates, perhaps we are also characters in some book. This is for my characters in the books I've written. Those who've been created by me and walked the lines I've drawn are now free to write their own lines. The pages I've written are nothing but the past and are no longer relevant to your future and present. I can't change much, but I hope this'll help even just a little bit. Your fates that I set in stone, carve it, and change it for the better. Change into the being you want to be, and for every challenge you encounter, there'll always be a way out. This is a goodbye to both my characters and the people who read this. I've, like most, suffered from a variety of things. I didn't want to change, I wanted to be broken into nothingness. I wanted to disappear, I drowned myself in despair. Recently, I've been trying to fix my mind set, and to change my life for the better. Whether I succeed or not doesn't matter. I will try, and I will live my life without regrets from now on. And if I do have regrets, I will do my best to make up for them. I hope I can survive my own mind, and I hope others can do such for themselves as well. Goodbye to the past, Hello to the present, and Goodluck to the future. I am just another person, and now I'll try to be the best version of myself. Goodbye, and good luck.