Ch.1

Saving the boy
---------------------

Lumi's heart dropped when she saw Ekko get shot by a bullet.

The absolute solver symbol appearded in her left eye as her sclera became black.

Holding out her hand the symbol appeared around the general's neck choking him. He dropped the gun and held on to his neck as if trying to pry something off. Caitlyn glanced at ekko and then back at lumi who was glaring at the general.

Caitlyn: "Easy lumi" she said in a calm tone

Lumi glanced at Ekko and back at Caitlyn and her left eye had smoke coming from it. Lumi twiched a bit and the absolute solver symbol faded.

The general fell to the ground holding his neck gasping for air, but as Lumi looked at caitlyn the general picked up the gun and pointed it at lumi ready to strike but before he could shoot a butterfly landed on his gun and exploded.

(Time skip)

Smoke was everywhere, lumi sat by ekko with her wings sheilding him from the explosions.

Lumi: "Ekko wake up please...." she whispered she stood up finding jinx standing a few 1 foot away from caitlyn and Vi. Jinx pulled out her gun and started shooting at them. Lumi was about to use the absolute solver but sll the sudden ekko had gotten up and zipped past jinx and Lumi wacking jinx with his weapon.

He roughly landed into the ground, standing up and tosseing the device with the gemstone to caitlyn.

Ekko: "Go!" He yelled

Nodding the two went but lumi stayed.

Lumi: "Ekko....y-you-"

Ekko: "Go ill be fine..."

Lumi sighed and gave him a quick peck on the lips before leaving him off to face jinx

(Time skip)
(Ekko's POV)

My leg was sprained and i couldn't walk properly. The bomb was gonna go off and if i didn't leave the area id be done for. All the sudden i felt something sweep me off the ground and into the air. I looked up and saw Lumi's figure looming over me as she carried me to saftey. Once we got tk a safe place she settled me on the ground gently and landed herself next to me.

Lumi: "fine? Thats 'im gonna be fine' she said in a stern voice. Iv never seen her this stern with me....well only when i come back from a mission being absolutely busted.

Ekko: "Well...im fine now" i said awkwardly as i knew she was.

Lumi wacked me in the back of the head and huffed.

Lumi: "please just dont do that again" she said worriedly

I opened up my arms and gave a smile and she dove right in to my embrace.

Ekko: "Ill be fine as long as im with you..."