𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

ꜱᴀɴᴛɪᴀɢᴏ ᴀʟᴠᴀʀᴏ

Malcolm Forbes has been a legend in the business world ever since I was a teenager. I always looked up to him.

He is successful and hard-working. He built up the Lothario Foundation when it was just a start-up out of Tom Lathario beat-down Chevi Impala. Now, it's one of the biggest charity donations in the world.

He could turn ALARAX global. And it all depends on this meeting, with an assistant who has barely spoken to me since her first day.

The elevator ride was awkward. After reprimanding her for office romances (and who the hell am I to talk); she surely showed me up. 

But I know Danny. He fucks anything and everything (and who the hell am I to talk). 

"Are you nervous?" I asked. 

She finally looks up at me and her big, brown eyes hypnotize me. "A little," she says. "I just don't want to screw this up for you."

I smiled down at her. "Believe me, Ms. Mahelona, you are not going to screw anything up."

She smiles back and I feel my dick twitch. Not now. 

The elevator doors opened to reveal Aidan standing there; impatient looking with his arms crossed quickly deflate me and my semi-hardon. 

"Hello, Mr. Jun-Li. It's nice to meet you formally," Leilani beams, shaking his hand. Aidan's eyes light up ever so slightly and a smirk forms on his lips.

"Call me Aidan, Ms. Mahelona," his voice rumbles smoothly. 

"Well, if I'm calling you Aidan; you have to call me Leilani," she replies.

I try my best not to vomit my insides.

Aidan finally lets go of Leilani's hand and she hurries off to talk to Camilia.

I grip Aidan's arms and his jaw clenches. 

"Don't even fucking think about it," I grit.

Aidan fucking laughs in my face and smiles broadly. "Jealous, Alvaro?"

I rolled my eyes and let go of his arm. I readjusted my suit. 

"Focus on your assistant, Jun-Li, not mine."

"Unfortunately, my assistant isn't straight."

"This conversation is taking unnecessary turns."

"Hey, you're the one who brought up assistants, bạn bè," he laughs.
|Vietnamese- Friend.|

"Espero que te mates," I grit.
|Spanish- I hope you fucking kill yourself.|

"Love you too, Santiago." He walks away to where Camille and Leilani are talking.