Prologue

"I don't know how to wear it"I said.
"You have to otherwise Shrestha bhaiya will be very angry with you .So just wear it"yuvaan bhaiya said. I don't don't want to wear but I have to.

"You will look like a pig either you will wear or not"Said my most irritating brother.

I just want to punch him hard so that he will remember but f*** it bro I don't have that time to do that.

"Just like you" I said.

Not want to argue with him I just move away from the place and here I am wearing the dress which I don't want to wear.

When I was descending the stair I feel someone's gaze on me but I can't find out someone in the palace I move down and showed the dress to my brothers.

Shrestha bhaiya. He was just looking at me with the praising eyes which I love to see. But he didn't say anything.

Yuvaan bhaiyalooked at me with admiration and said with a bright smile "who's this shining so good"

I just smiled shyly.

There is Satvik who just look at with praise in his eyes but didn't said anything.

Ikshit just like always he said "You are looking like someone who just came out of a muddy place".

I want to punch him hard but I said "Not like you who just look like muddy idiot even when he come out of a good shower".

He frowned and I smirked.

Just like always Vidyut bhaiya didn't even said a word but he is awestruck.
I know.
I know.
He can't fake it.

When I was going to my room to change. I felt someone gaze on me. I decided to check but there was no one.

Why this shadow always show to me?
Who he is?
Is he real or I am in delusion?