𝟎𝟔𝟔

GIA POV || TWO WEEKS LATER

(There's going to be a lot of time skips this chapter, without them it would be too long and i'm lazy x)

"Get out!" I whine.

"I don't want to yet." Tom sighs, trying to give me a hug. "It's bad luck, now leave!" I push his face away.

"I don't have my ride yet, the guys said they were gonna pick me up!" He exclaims, I roll my eyes getting deeper under the covers.

"Phone." I put my hand out, he puts my phone in my hand. I take it underneath the covers, calling my sister. One of the many sisters, my favorite one actually.

Id never tell her that, though.

"Adriana!" I shout into the phone.

"What's up bride to be." I could already sense her smile through the phone. "I need you, to come pick me up before my idiot husband, ruins everything."

"Idiot was unnecessary, you think?" Tom tugs on my hair lightly from underneath the covers.

I gasp, rising my head up.

Tom smiles, looking at me. It was a trick. "Well too late now, never mind." I sigh, hanging up the phone. "If my wedding goes wrong, it's all your fault." I point at him, threateningly. "You didn't even want the wedding!"

"I wanted it, on some levels." I squeak my voice a little. "It's the last night of your life, you're single. Take in the freedom." Tom laughs, smiling.

"No baby, tomorrow is the first night of my freedom." I shake my head.

I saw his face crack into a tiny smile. "Okay..." He looks away, I got on his lap. Raising my brows at him.

"Stop it." Tom sniffles, turning his head the other way. I grabbed his face, leaning in, I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "These are the last ones you're getting before tonight." I kissed down his neck.

I glance to the nightstand, looking at the baby monitor. They were still asleep.

"I told you!" Bill screams, walking in the room.

I jump off Tom, startled. "You're not supposed to see each other before the wedding. I told you, to sleep in a hotel or on the couch!" Bill throws a pillow at us.

I looked in the doorway, seeing all my sisters behind Bill, along with Gustav and Georg.

I trill my lips, looking to the side. "Who's gonna be taking care of my babies?" I stood up, looking at all of them. "I pick Gustav." I follow up.

"I was going to take care of them!" Bill groans.

"You need to keep him in check, Georg needs to get my dad from the airport, and you're all helping me, and I trust Gustav." I smiled, giving them all assignments.

I jumped off the bed, giving him a hug. "If one of my girls has a single scratch on them, I will come for you." I whispered, against his ear.

He gulps, as I pulled away.

-

"Hair up or down?" Adriana, plays with some of my hair that had been curled. "Down, i'm not shining off the megamind." I put my hands on my forehead.

"An indoor wedding is so boring." Tracy, one of my other sisters says.

"Outdoor weddings get greasy, beach weddings you get sand everywhere, and boats are too complicated." I say back. "Yeah okay true." She replies, defeated.

"Oh you look so beautiful." My mom walks in my dressing room, covering her mouth.

"Now it's time to get you in this dress." Adriana huffs, walking over to my dress.