Chapter 1

Hope digs her feet into the cold wet sand. Her hair floating behind her like a fish swimming in the sea. The sunset in the distance is bright and it makes the ocean beside her glow.
She has been walking quite a while from home when she found something. It was a journal. The covor was brown, it has been teared and ripped in numerous places.
She opened the book and finds that the pages are still dry and have no damage at all. That surprises her. She couldn't find Any writing for a while but finally she found some, it kinda looked like a note. When she read it it said.

Dear reader,
I'm Elizabeth, and I am here at Hawaii. There's a huge tsunami coming here so I'm making my final words in here hopingbsome one will find it. Its 1984 and its going to be pretty scary if you found this before the year 2016. There's going to be another huge tsunami on April 9, 2016.

Hope started to worry because that date is only 11 fays away. She was only 13 and she was determined to live so she kept reading.

The only way to stop it is to have something block the small wave that is going to build up before its unstoppable. Its gonna start in the Midwest. I know your asking how I know all this, so here it goes, I can predict the future. It may sound crazy but its true, so I am passing it on to you, Hope.

There was a note taped to the next page and when Hope opened it pink dust flew everywhere and it made her sneeze. But she kept reading even though she thought it was weird.

You have to use this power wisely, it can easily hurt you, it is stronger than anything in the world. But I am putting all my faith in you, so go bring what the future wants.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

Epilogue

Hope went and did what the journal asked to do and got everyone out just in time. She had 2 kids and died with her husband and one of the children in a house fire in 2048, the other one died in 2052 from lung cancer. There was supposed to be another one on 2069 so hope made a note in that journal before she died. She aren't to Hawaii and put it on the very spot she found it.