First day of Middle school

Revali snored, even thought his alarm went off.

Mipha always woke up on time, without the alarm.

Zelda wakes up, even though it would be fine to get get five more minutes after the alarm.

Daruk and Urbosa, well, they both wakes up when the alarm goes off, ready to roll.

Link's internal clock tells him to wake up thirty minutes before the other's go off. He was up and ready, already had eaten before anyone had woken up. Even though they lived in different houses, he knew they were asleep. He walked out of Daruk's house. That was where he lived after... Link didn't know what happened to them his parents, but he was so thankful that Daruk's family let him stay with them.

"I was work friends with your mother," Daruks mom told him. "You used to play with Daruk."

Link new Daruk from a young age, but Mipha, he new before he was born.

Mipha had been a year older than him juts like the others. They were all a grade above him. Zelda skipped a grade. Mipha's mom, before she passed, was knew his mom since the first grade.

"My wife," said Dorephan, "Cared for your mother beyond anything I have seen. She was her best friend, and Mipha was there when your mother had you."

Zelda knew him only by having the same teachers in his first three years of school. But Zelda was a bright girl, and went up to fifth grade when he was in forth. Heck, she could've been in high school by the age of twelve.

Revali was a kid who watched birds and was amazing at archery. Link came in second place at the archery contest, and Revali got to know him. Sure Revali would tease him but Link had tough skin, so he didn't mind.

Urbosa looked after all of them. She made sure of it that they were in no harm possible. For her, keeping track of Link was tiring.

Link was an interesting boy. He had many hobbies. Boxing, swimming, and archery. He also had a keen eye for fashion like Urbosa. His favorite though, was playing board games. Games where he was the hero of the story. D & D were amazing. Daruk made a good DM.

Link checked his watch. Time to head to school for the first day of eighth grade. Meanwhile, everyone, except Urbosa, was stressing about what to wear.

"Good impressions. Good impressions," Zelda muttered to herself. She as going to show the teacher she wanted to learn by wearing the school uniform.

"I'll just braid my hair, put a suit, and I'll look good," Revali said.

"Aha! My favorite sweatshirt!" Daruk cheered.

"Daruk, remember to wear good clothes," His mother hollered.

"Dang it."

"Okay, a bright green shirt and kaki pants," Mipha said.

Let's just say Urbosa looked good. Like really good.

"Better impress the bird boy," she said. She had a huge crush on Revali, and only Zelda knew about. (Link did too.)

Link wore a blue T-shirt with a sword on it.

He whistled as he walked to school. Would this year be a change and be good?