red snow.

The weather was windy and rough, the snow moving, the trees with corpses running on, and there was a bed squeaking, paintbrush looking through peppers torture items that had blood on it. Lightbulb and paper watching, balloon on the bed suffocating pepper with a pillow, pepper kicking her legs, trying to breathe. Peppers legs were tied so she doesnt run away, balloon moved the pillow, she breathed finally. "So, how do you feel? Isn't this what you like?" Balloon asked, smiling.

"HOW CAN I BE HERE! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING! THERES SOMETHING POSSESSING ME AND I CANT CONTROL IT! PLEASE BELIEVE ME! A DEMON IS POSSESSING ME, IM A DAMN VICTIM TO IT!" Balloon tilted his head "so, your being possessed by a demon then, right? Then IL...

"HOW CAN I BE HERE! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING! THERES SOMETHING POSSESSING ME AND I CANT CONTROL IT! PLEASE BELIEVE ME! A DEMON IS POSSESSING ME, IM A DAMN VICTIM TO IT!" Balloon tilted his head "so, your being possessed by a demon then, right? Then ILL TAKE IT OUT MYSELF!" Balloon laughed insanely and grabbed the pillow and suffocated pepper again. Paper walked to balloon "I think thats enough, you dont have to do that.!" Balloon looked at him, obviously mad. "WHAT!? WHY DO YOU STILL PITY THIS SHIT!?" Paper spoke "I-I just can't take it.. I don't want you to be like her more!" Paintbrush said "Kill her." Paper looked at Paintbrush. "Kill her, she must die, it's the right thing to do." Lightbulb looked at her with the gun "you said kill?" Paper spoke again "but that's against the law!" Paintbrush replies "so you would rely on a cop? I wouldn't. If the cops are SO good, then why are we here? Countless corpses inside this house. Do the law enforcement work? I'll let you decide. But the point is how can she survive a cop? Are the cops not smart enough, or is she smart enough to outsmart the cops? Even then, I don't think the cop is THAT dumb. It looks like she works with a team, so, Kill her at least to prevent the alarm of her team to hunt us down. Kill her now, don't hold for torture or fun, little balloon." Balloon got even more mad "I disagree, I don't want her to die too quick. SHE DESERVES TO ENDURE THE PAIN AS MUCH AS SHE CAN. I HAVE TO MAKE HER SUFFER LIKE HELL UNTIL SHE DIES FROM A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!" Paintbrush spoke "I don't feel safe if she's alive. She's a snake, you can't trust the rest. Anyway can you please introduce yourself so I can know all of you?" Paintbrush asked. Paper and lightbulb looked at each other. Wind gets more aggressive outside, corpses on the trees moving, seeming like they'd fall off. Paper introduced Himself first. "I'm paper, as you can see, I'm a resident and hotel assistant in the small show area." "Well I'm balloon. That's it."

(Part 2 coming soon since my fingers hurt from typing rn)