⇢ ˗ˏˋ Information ࿐ ྂ

Welcome! Thank you for choosing my story!

I would like to let you know that this is a Hilda x reader and it is purely platonic so it would be like just a reader insert, I made this story because there were very few Hilda x reader stories, and the only ones were with a love interest and so I decided to make my own!
I wanna apologize if you were confused with the description I'm not very good at explaining things, therefore,
I would like to give you some basic knowledge about the story!

The story starts before season 1 Whereas Y/n lived in the wilderness next to Hilda, you were you two lived together, you were roommates to be exact, your mum Josephin,e and her mum, Johanna, are twin sisters, and you and your mum moved to Trollberg a year or two before Hilda and her Mum did because your mother wanted a fresh start Soon making friends with Frida and David and joining the Sparrow Scouts, Going on all types of adventures with her friends, that is until a familiar blue-haired girl walks back into your life. . .

( Random piece of information, since Johanna is younger than Josephine( your mum), she's always followed her lead, and looked up to her making Josephine her role model, a supporting reason to why Johanna wanted to move to Trollberg too, not wanting to be away from her sister )

Also, there is no love interest because yeah I don't wanna write that. This story will probably more likely be updated more frequently than, " What It's Meant to Be " because it's way easier to write a story based on one already made, but it's still going to have slow updates just not as slow. Lastly, I would like to say something I wasn't able to fit into the description, which would be the fact that I do not own The original Netflix series: Hilda by Luke Pearson. Please enjoy the story and don't forget to leave me some constructive criticism and ideas in the comments!

( A/n: should Y/N have an animal sidekick as well or not?
If yes, what should it be?
Should it be like Twig or a normal animal ?)

———
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗮𝘅𝗙!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱-12/09/2023
𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱-4/2/2024