∞ вєσmrчu ∞

Ryujin is currently watching a movie, almost at the end of it, which was a super hit all over the south korea, the main lead in the movie took all girls attention, well ryujin's too but she mostly swoon over the motorbike he was riding in the film, from the moment she wanted to try motorbiking but she knew her parents won't let her to do so and someone needs to teach her too, after she ended the movie she thought to call her best friend, chaeryeong, to rant about it but when she looked at time it was 2 am almost to 3 though

" SHOOT!! " well it's not her first time being this late.

" Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 4 days will goo fast " Ryujin said, weekend just ended but already she is waiting for next weekend, after arranging books she went to bed and slipped into a tight sleep.

..

" RYUJIN!! WAKE UPP!!! "
Her mom yelled her to wake up, somehow she managed to get up
from the bed, it's really hard for her to get up from the bed.

" I hate you monday " she said and started her lazy day.

Standing infront of university , she yawned and slowly like a snail she walked to her class there chaeryeong was already waiting for her to come, the best part of coming to university is to chat with chaeryeong, till their teacher came they chatted.

Unfortunately ryujin had to stay up in university late cause of the work teacher told her to do, she already informed her parents that she would be late so no worries at all, while walking through streets she saw someone riding motorbike near her university surroundings and no one was there too and the person looked like a racer because cause of the outfit , obviously ryujin found it soo attractive that she came closer to where the person was riding.

After few minutes, the person stopped and took of his helmet revealing his face and mullet hair style which made her heart skip a bit

He's handsome and his techniques are good, but wait, why does he seems familiar?

While she was lost, she didn't realize the person already came closer to where she was standing.

" What are you doing here? " no answer

" hello.... " he snapped at her which brought her back into sense.
" I see you are lost in me, can't help I'm just way too handsome " he said and ruffled his hair back.

Even though it was somewhat annoying ryujin can't help,he was just soo attractive.

Get into sense RYUJIN!! YOU CAN'T BE LIKE THIS!!

" What are you doing here ? " he again asked, luckily this time she wasn't lost in him

" You are Choi Beomgyu right? " instead of answering his question she asked him a question back,
He wasn't surprised at all not because he thinks he is famous in university , well he kinda is but there was another reason too.

" And you are Shin Ryujin " ryujin was right he is the son of her father's friend, they had met once in a business party, except an awkward eye contact they didn't had any encounter even though they study at same university same batch but different department.

" I had few works to do and I saw you racing here so thought to see, I didn't knew it was you racing " he just lightly nodded at what she said, after few awkward minutes an idea popped up in her mind.