A horse called whisper

In the beginning whisper did not have a good home, that horses should have. Whisper grew up with a family that only knew how to hurt whisper, and make him work all day. The things they did were awful. They would whip him until he would bleed, they would put him in a corral with no food or water for 3 days, and so on.. Whisper only knew that people were a big threat to him, and he shouldn't trust them. One day they even put him in a cage and kicked him to Death he was bleeding all over his body. The family had 1 teenage boy that hated whisper a lot. he would also abuse whisper.

One day the animal control came to bring whisper to a recovery center, where they would treat all of her wounds, take good care of her, and find a forever home for her. The animal control people could not believe how bad the owners abused him. Whisper went home to the center, and made a full recovery. He became less scared of people hurting him. after a while they found him a great home with 3 kids and loving parents. Whisper loved the attention, and loved the kids. They even competed competed in many shows, and one them.

A year later whisper had a deadly disease and a couple days later died. The family adored him so much and was crying so much. They knew whisper lived a good 2 years with them, and he will always be in there hearts forever