𝟐𝟎. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

Dear Reader,
Today I went to the cinema with andy and i think my feelings for him are stronger than i thought.
ashtray on the other hand, is a piece of shit.
He's with kym! i'm over both. i might actually reconsider andy tho. btw i gotta go, stacy's coming over for a sleepover!

"Hey Stace" I greet the girl standing in my front door

"Hey Stace" I greet the girl standing in my front door. "hey livvy, i brought marshmallows!" she says holding a pack of the sweet candy, my favorite candy! "yay you're seriously the best"

"we need to TALK about Emma" i say "YES WE HAVE TO" she replies. "you have to explain everything" she tells me as we're walking up the stairs on the way to my bedroom.

Disclaimer: Emma is like the perfect girl, she's pretty, has straight As, her mother is a loved teacher and everyone loves her! She's kind but it's not very interesting to have conversations with her, at least for me.

We sit on my bed and I start talking. "so you know, last Sunday we were at Emma's birthday party and she just got her first phone a week before... I heard her saying she was texting ashtray and so when she wasn't looking i went thorough her phone too see the chats because i was curious"

"I see how they're talking about me and he says he doesn't know why he would ever get with me because i look like a horse. then he says i only spend time with you and he called you 'stacy the man' so he said you look like a man"

"she then replied to the messages with laughing emojis and repeating the insults he used for us and then they both said 'it's true tho', I CANT EVEN! by the way i took a blurry picture" i say.

"THATS INSANE SHOW ME THE PICTURE" stacy says. even tho she is acting fine i can tell she's upset about the comment they made about her, and how could i blame her!

"So i talked to both! He's an asshole because he said "it's true" and she's such a bitch because she said "it's just a little fight, you will be friends again" girl i don't wanna be friends with him, i want to burn your phone for calling me a horse!" i say.

"damn i really didn't expect this from HER" she says sadly. "I know, i'll never look at her the same way" "yeah same" "oh and she knows i know and today she didn't even look at me" i add. the audacity.

Taylor's new album just came out and the song shouldn't be called "thanK you aIMee" but "thank you vEry Much MiA" or "AlSo tHank you TRuly AndY" and i don't mean mia khalifa or andy goldfarb

(you probably don't care but that's exactly what happened to me except i was the one called the man because of my physique and my voice and emma really exists and that's actually that bitch's name)

"i mean, it's better to be ugly than to be a bitch" stacy states. "you are absolutely right, better ugly than slutty".  "god if i see her ugly ass phone i swear i'm throwing it off Mount Everest after i set fire to it and run over it a thousand times with a wood truck"
i say and stacy adds "yeah and if i see her i'll throw her under the bus after laughing at her for looking like a fucking monkey" damn girl that's rough.

I don't give a fuck if they say i look like a horse, at least Austin Butler in once upon a time in Hollywood would ride me and nobody would ride that stupid bitchy surf table or whatever they're called.

She has a body of a 8 year old boy and she dares talking about stacy. and let's not talk about him, he's so short but i tried ignoring it because he's hot but omg he should shut the fuck up with that height (alexa play the smallest man who ever lived by taylor swift)

sorry for venting but omg if i could throw them under the epiphany fire i damn sure would and i'm really sorry for her mother because she's a great woman and doesn't deserve a daughter who uses the laughing emoji.

~𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 By the way this chapter is useless but i need 22 chapters! stacy sleeps over and they have fun