4# ☆𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙞: 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧☆

Stuck together
Ship: Sunki

Sunoo and Ni-ki start off on the wrong foot, with Ni-ki annoying Sunoo at school.
But then, they end up stuck in an elevator for a while. Will this unexpected situation change their relationship from annoyance to something
more?

Sunoo and Ni-ki were never really friends. In fact, Ni-ki seemed to go out of his way to bother Sunoo at school. Every day, there was some teasing or annoyance, making Sunoo dislike Ni-ki even more. To make things worse, Ni-ki lived next door, so Sunoo had to face him every single day.

On one usual day, Sunoo came home, feeling tired. He stepped into the elevator, hoping for a moment of peace. Just as the doors were closing, Ni-ki walked in, a bit annoyed. "Why didn't you hold the door for me?! You saw me, didn't you?"

Sunoo didn't feel like answering. He was just too exhausted to deal with Ni-ki's questions and complaints right now. The elevator journey continued in an awkward silence, making the short trip feel longer than usual.

Just then, the lights began to flicker, and the elevator started to rumble. Suddenly, it came to an abrupt halt, leaving Sunoo and Ni-ki with confused and scared expressions on their faces.

Sunoo glanced around, a bit panicked. "Hey, what just happened? Why did the elevator stop?"

Ni-ki replied, "I don't know. Maybe there's a problem. We might be stuck."

Sunoo's eyes widened, "Stuck? Like, stuck-stuck? How long are we going to be here?"

Ni-ki sighed, "I have no idea. We should try pressing the emergency button or something."

Sunoo hesitated but eventually pressed the button. A crackling voice came through the speaker, "Hello? Is there a problem?"

He quickly explained, "Yeah, the elevator stopped, and we're stuck. Can you fix it?"

The voice responded, "We'll send someone to check. It might take some hours."
The connection abruptly cut off, leaving Sunoo in a state of panic.

"Couple of hours? Are you kidding me?" Sunoo muttered to himself, his frustration evident. He cursed under his breath, wondering how on earth he was supposed to endure being stuck in the elevator not for minutes, but hours.

Ni-ki, watching Sunoo, couldn't resist teasing. "Well, look at the bright side. You get to spend some quality time with someone like me."

He winked, a mischievous grin on his face. Sunoo's blood boiled, and he couldn't contain his frustration.

Walking over to Ni-ki, he grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him, expressing his annoyance, "It's not the right time for jokes! Do you get that in your stupid head?!"

Ni-ki, despite Sunoo's frustrated outburst, couldn't resist continuing his teasing. He chuckled, "Whoa, easy there, Sunoo. No need to get all worked up. We're stuck here together, might as well try to make the best of it."

Sunoo retorted, "Best of it? There's nothing good about being stuck in a tiny space with you."

As Ni-ki was about to reply, he noticed Sunoo's frustrated expression and thought better of it. Sunoo sat down on the floor, sighing. His head ached, maybe from the situation or the fact that he hadn't eaten all day.