Chapter 1

In the heart of Glasgow, Natasha moves gracefully through her world of antiques. Her discerning eyes reminiscent of ancient wisdom scan each piece with an innate understanding. Little does she know that her affinity for the past is more than a mere passion—it is her birthright.

One brisk autumn evening, as Natasha prepares for another auction, a mysterious stranger enters the gallery. His presence, both commanding and enigmatic, draws her attention. The man speaks, "Natasha, daughter of Athena, your destiny awaits."

She arches an eyebrow, amusement dancing in her eyes, "Destiny, you say? I believe in the power of history, not fate."

Unfazed, the stranger continues, revealing truths that echoes through her soul. The distant memories of Olympus and the divine blood flowing in her veins begins to unravel before her.

Intrigued and skeptical, Natasha retorts, "Athena? Olympus? You must be joking."

The stranger, undeterred, explains her lineage, the goddess of wisdom watching over her all these mortal years. Natasha, despite the incredulity, feels a resonance with the words, a connection that explains the echoes of a different realm within her.

As the stranger fades into the shadows, Natasha is left to grapple with newfound revelations. The threads of her life, woven with the ordinary and the divine, now demands she navigate a path she never anticipated. Unbeknownst to her, Athena's guidance has always shaped her choices, and the auctioneer's gavel holds a significance beyond the realm of antiques.

Little does Natasha Raskin Sharp know that her journey has just begun—a journey where the past and present converge, weaving a tale only a daughter of Athena could unravel.

Natasha, still grappling with the fantastical tale, looks at the stranger with a mix of disbelief and amusement, "Athena, goddess of wisdom, my mother? You've certainly come up with the most elaborate story to jazz up a Tuesday evening. Are you a novelist or just a particularly imaginative scam artist?"

The stranger, his expression stern, responds with a hint of offense, "I assure you, Natasha Raskin Sharp, this is no fabrication. Your lineage is woven in the threads of Olympus, and your connection to the divine is undeniable."

Joe eyes the stranger suspiciously, "Look, mate, we appreciate a good story, but we've got an auction to run. If you're not here to buy or sell something, perhaps you should—"

Before Joe could finish, the stranger interrupts, his tone unwavering, "I understand your skepticism, but the truth remains. Natasha's destiny is intertwined with the gods, and she must come to accept her heritage."

Natasha, caught between the mundane and the extraordinary, couldn't help but scoff, "Destiny? Gods? I've lived my life surrounded by antiques, not mythology. This is ridiculous!"

The stranger's eyes gleam with intensity, "Ridiculous or not, Natasha, the time has come for you to embrace your true self. Your wisdom surpasses mortal understanding, and your path is guided by forces beyond this realm."

As the stranger speaks, a subtle resonance echoed within Natasha, a resonance that connects her to something beyond the tangible. She looks at Joe, searching for reassurance, but his expression mirrors her own skepticism.

With a final, determined gaze, the stranger leaves them, his presence lingering in the air. Natasha couldn't shake the feeling that the ordinary life she has cherished was now at the crossroads of the extraordinary.

As the auction commences, Natasha's mind is divided between the bidding paddles and the echoes of divine heritage. Little does she know that the artifacts she handles are not the only pieces with a storied past—the tale of Natasha Raskin Sharp, daughter of Athena, is about to unfold in the city where the whispers of gods met the clamor of humanity.

After the final gavel echoes through the auction house, the stranger reappears, his presence as enigmatic as before. Natasha, still grappling with the extraordinary proposition, sighs and addresses him with a mix of skepticism and curiosity, "Alright, alright. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that I entertain this wild tale of divine lineage. I'll go along with it, but on one condition—Joe comes too."

The stranger's eyes bears into Natasha, and for a moment, the air crackles with an otherworldly tension. Finally, he speaks, "I'm afraid, Natasha, that the path you're about to tread is one meant for you alone. Mortals and gods seldom walk the same road."

Joe, standing by Natasha's side, interjects, "Hold on a minute. If she's going on some divine quest, I'm not letting her face it alone. We're a team."

The stranger's gaze remains steadfast, "Your devotion is commendable, mortal, but the realms of Olympus are not meant for the likes of you. Natasha must embrace her destiny alone."

Natasha, now torn between loyalty to her husband and the newfound revelations, takes a deep breath, "Look, sir, I appreciate the theatrics, but we're a team in this life, and if there's some divine intervention happening, we'll face it together."

The stranger's stern expression softens slightly, "The path ahead is fraught with challenges, and mortal presence may alter its course. Natasha, your destiny awaits, and you must face it with the strength bestowed upon you by Athena."

Joe, though reluctant, nods at Natasha, silently communicating his support. Natasha, with a mix of determination and uncertainty, turns back to the stranger, "Fine. I'll go. But know this, if anything happens to me, you'll have more than an antique collection to deal with."

The stranger merely nods, accepting the terms of this unexpected arrangement. As Natasha prepares to step into the unknown, she casts a lingering glance at Joe, their unspoken connection a beacon of familiarity in the face of divine uncertainty. The journey to discover her true self awaits her, and Natasha Raskin Sharp, daughter of Athena, takes her first step into a realm where gods and mortals tread on divergent paths.