° Chapter 1 °

• Chapter One: Jolyne Cujoh! Meets (Y/N (L/N) •

...

6:00 AM. You woke up from your cell. This current day seems to take place at the morning of Episode 9 of Stone Ocean, which means Jolyne, FF. and Ermes would most likely go to the prison courtyard later. You are pretty stressed right now after all the events that just happened, it ain't exactly easy to process everything that just happened. But no matter, as ridiculous as the situation currently is, (Y/N) knew she has one goal: To go back to the real world before anyone notices she's missing...

After finish eating and waiting a few hours, you then headed to the prison courtyard where other prisoners are there playing as well. There, you spotted Jolyne, Hermes and F.F.

You then manifested your Stand, Four of Spades and controlled the plush to get closer to the 3 girls. 

The bear plush Stand then got closer to the 3 girls, not very close but close enough, it was at the bench beside F.F's water cup. Oh, this is the scene where F.F destroys the shit out of someone just because the person stole her water cup. Well, it was about to happen at least. The bear plush Stand just sat in the bench quietly... Oh there's go the person/female prisoner who's about to steal F.F's water cup.

"Hey, you!" F.F said to the person stealing their water cup while pointing at them.

"What's the matter with you? I'm thirsty as hell" the female prisoner said annoyingly.

"If it's that important to you, then don't put it down" the female prisoner once again talked.

The prisoner and F.F looked at each other menacingly, then the female prisoner proceeded to drink F.F's water cup

"F.F, I'll bring you more water! Don't cause any trouble!" Jolyne said to F.F

F.F stared at the prisoner menacingly, before pointing their finger at the prisoner and shot out some planktons which entered the prisoner's mouth. The prisoner's mouth then started to get bigger as the sides bleed a little bit from too much pressure, before the prisoner vomiting out extreme amounts of blood into the cup and walking away. Oh don't forget, the water also got vomited out, but mixed with blood, saliva and other stuff! Ain't that wacky?

"I ended up with more water. Lucky me!" F.F said cutely as they drink the cup filled with... stuff that one probably doesn't want to mix with their water, but it's F.F so... can't blame them.

Then, right after drinking their water, F.F noticed the bear plush sitting on the bench. It looked like someone left it there.

"What's this doing here? Did someone leave it behind?" F.F asked curiously.

Jolyne and Hermes, still in a bit of disgust of F.F drinking the "water"

"Yo, F.F, the hell's taking so long?" Hermes asked.

"Is something there?" Jolyne asked. Having a gut feeling that something is off.

"These are called... plushies, right? I've heard about them before! This one looks... really cute!" F.F said while carrying the bear plush

"Uh... you sure that ain't belonging to someone? Probably just left it there." Hermes said.

"Yeah, she's right. We shouldn't really be taking stuff like this. It could belong to someone else.. And, is it just me, or doesn't that thing look a little different than a regular plush?"

"Aw come on, Jolyne! It looks cute!  It doesn't look different than anything else that's cute.." The plankton holding it close to their arms.

You feel something holding your body. It was because of F.F holding your Stand plush that your body feels like its being carried. When you tried to walk, it felt a lot harder than it should be. Your  body tried hard to walk over to where the 3 girls and your Stand were, but it was quite the difficult task.

But, you really didn't have a choice. Your body feels heavy and you had to get to the others. Reluctantly, you approached the 3 girls, while not seeming like you were feeling heavy from F.F carrying your Stand plush around.

You suddenly slipped and...

"Ah fu-"

You landed on the hot ground right at the sun, in front of Jolyne, Hermes and F.F. Well, that's one way to catch their attention, but you never intended it like that.

Chapter 1 END.