Welcome Home

Asahi woke up by the sounds of clinging and clanging and the smell of delicious bacon with eggs. He sits up in bed and sits there waiting to be more awake before going to see what that delicious smell was.

"You smell it too?"

Asahi flinched a little at the sudden voice, but then smiles knowing who it belonged to. He looked to his side to find his little brother sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah." Asahi answered while jumping down from his bed and putting on his bear slippers.

"What do you think papa is cooking?" He asked while also getting down from his bed and putting on his koala slippers.

"There's only one way to find out!" Asahi smiled at him and waddled to the doorknob, twisting it, letting himself and his brother out of their shared room.

The two brothers made their way to the kitchen, careful not to make any other noise that'll wake up their other brothers. They peek around the corner where two males were in the kitchen making something.

The dark haired male turned towards them after hearing a small gasp. The brothers then hid again not wanting him to see them. The dark haired male chuckled at the toddlers and walked over to them.

"Boo." He said while turning the corner where the two brothers were crouching down trying not to be seen.

The toddlers let out a small scream making the silver haired male stop cooking and see what happened to his kids.

"What are you two doing up this early? You guys usually wake up at eight in the morning, especially you Chikara." The silver haired male said while picking Asahi, while the dark haired male picked up Ennoshita.

"And Daichi you didn't have to scare them! They might have woken up the others!" He scolded Daichi with his soft voice.

"Sorry Love. I thought they were Yu and Ryu and wanted to play around with them." Daichi said while turning towards the table and sitting down Ennoshita.

"That'll be even worse. They would've probably woken up the neighbors." Suga said while sitting Asahi next to Ennoshita.

"You boys hungry?" Daichi said to the brothers who nodded.

Daichi smiled and went back into the kitchen to get some food for the two.

"After you two eat, you can wake up Yu and Ryu!" Suga said with a cheeky grin.

The two kids smiled and giggled while clapping their hands.

Daichi came back with plates of bacon, eggs, and a sandwich, while Suga poured them some orange juice.

Asahi and Ennoshita said their thanks and started to eat their breakfast.

Daichi and Suga smiled at their oldest kids and went to make sure they had enough breakfast for the other five kids. That's when Daichi's phone rang. The couple looked at each other knowing what the call was about, and Daichi answered it.

Suga waited happily for the call to end.

"We're done papa!"

Suga turned towards the dining table to find that Asahi and Ennoshita finished their breakfast. He smiled and picked up the plates, letting the two wake up the other duo; The crazy duo.

Suga quickly put the plates in the sink and grabbed another set of two plates, then put some breakfast in them. As he finished, he heard little footsteps racing to the dining room while yelling,

"Breakfast!!!"

Suga cringed knowing the duo probably woke up the little ones. The duo jumped into the dinning room with their dragon slippers and quickly made their way up to the seats with some help from a stepping stool. They thanked their dad for the food and started digging in.