Chapter 1 (Reunion Into Action)

Tuesday 13/02/2024

Author: Welcome To Another Story I Made! This Time, It's The Crew of Builder Cove. This Story is Made After Chase Visited Builder Cove, So Don't Be Confused if He Recognize The Construction Pups or Vice Versa, Minus Motor And Besides Charger Obviously. And This Story is a Whole New Start, So "If Robo Dog Was a Real Puppy" Never Happened in This Story. Oh And There is a Music Video That You Need To Play While Reading, So Reading This on Google Chrome Wattpad is Highly Recommended! And That's All You Need To Know For Now, And Enjoy This Story!

-

Chapter 1 (Reunion Into Action)

It is a Bright Sunny Day in Builder Cove, And The Crew Are Currently Fixing The Roof of Omar's House Because Last Night Was a Breeze of Rain. Without Rubble, Most Things Have Changed, One of Them Being Charger is in Charge as The Co-Leader. And Most of Rubble's Lines Are Being Said By Him. "Just a Few More Nails, And We Are Done Done Du Done!" Charger Said Excitedly. "Thank You Pups, I Don't Know What We Would Do Without You Pups" Omar Said Thanking Them. "It's Nothing, We're Just Glad We Can Help" Wheeler Said. "Yay! The Roof is Fixed!" Lily Said Accompanied By Lucas. "You Pups Are The Best Builders in Builder Cove" Lucas Said While Hugging Wheeler. "Alright You Two. Now Come on Family, Let's Head Back To The Barkyard" Charger Instructed. And With That, They're Going Back To The Barkyard With Their Vehicles.

Once They Arrived, Things Started To Get Really Boring And Nothing To Be Done. They Went up To The Bark Screen Followed By Motor And Doing Literally Nothing. "Motor Feels So Bored" Motor Said. "I Know, Motor. There's Nothing Fun" Mix Continued. "And No Building Needs To Be Done" Wheeler Continued More. "Hey, That Rhymes. 'Fun' And 'Done' Haha, So Funny... Oh Right" Charger Said Immediately Realizing The Situation. Then All Pups Sighed in Unison. "Motor Wants To Do Something Fun... Ouch!" Motor Said Rolling Away Hitting a Box And It Drops Something From The Top. "Motor!" All 3 of Her Cousins Shouted in Worry. "Are You Okay?" Mix Asked Her Worriedly. "Motor Okay" Motor Answered Her While Getting up. "What is That?" Wheeler Asked Turning To The Dropped Object. Then Mix Lifts It up With Her Claw Arm. "A DVD Case?" Mix Answered Unsurely. "And It Says 'Pup Pup Boogie'" Charger Continued. "Pup Pup Boogie? Wait, I've Heard That Game Before!" Wheeler Said Getting Really Excited. "Huh?" All 3 of His Cousins Said Confused. "What is It?" Mix Asked Him. "It's a Game That Rubble Used To Play! He Told Me Much About It, He Even Taught Me How To Play It!" Wheeler Said Really Excited. "Really? Motor Wants To Know More!" Motor Said, Also Getting Excited. "*Giggle* Okay Motor, Well..." Wheeler Said.

*Flashback*

Rubble Was Still in Builder Cove And He is at The Bark Screen Playing Pup Pup Boogie And Wheeler Was Just About To Come up To The Top.

Pup Pup Boogie

"Do The Pup Pup Boogie" The Music Started. "Hi Rubble, What Are You Doing?" Wheeler Showed From The Elevator And Asked Him. "Oh Hiya Wheeler, I'm Playing Pup Pup Boogie" Rubble Answered While Only Turning To Wheeler For a Second Before Looking Back at The Screen. "What's Pup Pup Boogie?" Wheeler Asked Him Again. "It's a Game That You Dance To The Beat. It's Really Fun" Rubble Answered. "Really? How Does It Work?" Wheeler Asked Him Yet Again. From Here, Rubble Stopped Playing And Showed Him How To Play It. "Well, You Just Step on The Tile That Blinks on The Screen And Just Repeat For Every Blinking Tiles" Rubble Answered. "Ooh Sounds Interesting, Can I Try It?" Wheeler Yet Another Time Asked Him. "There's Another Pad Right Beside Mine, Go Ahead And Try It" Rubble Said. After That, He Tried And Played It.