Part 1

Y/N POV
Y/N:No dad I don't want to inherit your company.I wanna be a IDOL,acheive my dreams.
Y/D/N:You have to.you are my only daughter.if you don't want to then leave my house and sacrifice all the money I gave you,also the car.
Y/N:FINE!I don't care.if  I have to sacrifice everything to acheive my dreams.
(Leaves the mansion/house)

AUTHOR POV
Y/N is a very kind and passionate girl.she is a soft girl who got duality when she is angry.She is very fu(king rich yet she is  down to earth girl.She is the only daughter of the CEO of Kim industry. She wants to be an idol.
ENOUGH WITH HER INTRODUCTION.

Y/N POVY/N:SHIAA I left house with an attitude but what should I do now where will I live,what will I do to gain money

Y/N POV
Y/N:SHIAA I left house with an attitude but what should I do now where will I live,what will I do to gain money.I need money before to feed my hungry tummy.WAIT! How could I forgot I have a loving bestie.
(Goes to lina's(bestie) house)
Y/N:linayaa!!
Lina:yahhh!what are you doing here? you should be at your house convincing your dad.
Y/N:He didn't agree so I left my hous.
Lina:it's okay live in my house for a few days.
Y/N:what do you think I am here for?
I don't need your permission to stay here cozz.
Auntieeeeeeeee
Lina's mom: ohh Y/nahhh when did you come?
Since you have came stay here for a days and teach something to my lazy daughter.
Lina:MOMM
Y/N:sure aunty.
Lina's mom:I will go now and cook your fav dishes.
Y/N: aww thanks aunty.(aunty leaves)see I told yaa I don't need your permission.
Lina:OK but what now?you saty here but how will you be a idol?
Y/N:I need to earn money first.which means I need to find a job.Bye GTG need to find my way I mean job.
(Leaves to find a JOB)
Y/N:YAHHHHHHH!WHY DOES EVERY CVS STORE HAS NO PLACE FOR PART TIME JOB!!!      
WAIT! what is that?A pamplet for part time job!!yayy what job is that?ohh makeup artist.
I do pretty well in makeup.where is it?
Woahhhh my dream company HYBE
(RUNNING IN THE SPEED OF LIGHT TO HYBE)

AUTHOR POV
let me introduce you all to jungkook.the golden maknae of BTS, world's most famous group.he has a energetic,flirty,caring,naughty,cold personality
All in all he is every girl's dream.

he has a energetic,flirty,caring,naughty,cold personalityAll in all he is every girl's dream

Y/N POV
My clothes:

I am waiting for the manager to make make me artist of any random group

(Bts's manager came)
Manager:are you the new makeup artist?
Y/N:yes sir!
Manager:Ok go to the makeup room and do the idols makeup.
Y/N:ok
(Went to the make up room)

JK POV
I am waiting for the new makeup artist,since I have a shoot today.i hope she is not rude as the other makeup artists.

Y/N POV
i went in the makeup room and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(in mind) wth I am the makeup artist of BTSSSS wait I gotta keep my attitude and show them that I am not a army or else they will feel awkward with me(in mind)
Y/N: uhmm may I know who's makeup artist I am?
Jungook:me
This moment me and Jungkook kept staring at eachother just staring,no words

To be continued.

Hi armies this is my first time writing a FF I have had many stories in my head but never published them.but I will post stories every Sunday now.plsss support me coz ITS MY FIRST TIMEEEEEE