Chapter O3-3N: Photon Maiden

Date, Iris, Mizuki, and Towa arrive at Nebula Productions. Date parks his car and they all make their way to the front entrance.

"Are you coming with us?" Iris asks.

"There's someone here I need to speak with" Date says.

Aiba. Have you been able to find out who we're supposed to talk to?

"The information on their website appears to be outdated. Their producer is listed as Shano Hinegami, however, searching all social media for her reveals that she left Nebula Productions to be a part of a DJ unit."

So we'll have to ask someone inside.

"I bet he just wants to look at girls" Mizuki says.

They arrive at the front entrance and run into a pair of girls.

"Ahh! Kawaii~!" One of the girls, with pale blonde hair and grayish green eyes yells, looking directly at Mizuki. Mizuki is stunned.

"Noa, stop!" The second girl, with a long, gray ponytail and blue-gray eyes says, also looking at Mizuki. "You're making her uncomfortable."

"Whoops! Sorry!" Noa apologizes. She then looks at everyone else. "Towa! You're not late for once!"

"H-hey, I'm not always late..." Towa protests.

"And who are they?" The gray haired girl asks.

"That's the idol Tesa!" Towa says, pointing at Tesa. "And that's her friend Mizuki. And this is Detective Date!"

"Detective?" Noa's eyes widen. "Did something happen?"

"I just need to talk to someone here" Date says. "Someone by the name of Shano Hinegami."

"Why Shano-san?" Towa asks. "What's she got to do with Abyssmare?"

"Abyssmare?" The gray-haired girl's eyes widen as well. "Are you investigating them?"

"I'm investigating rumors about them putting people in a trance" Date says. "I can't say much else, but I believe Shano may be able to help."

"You just wanna look at girls, don't you?" Mizuki teases.

"He does kinda have the look of a creep..." Noa says. Mizuki smirks.

Why, you little...

"I don't care if you're a detective or not, if you do anything suspicious, I'm gonna punch your lights out and drag you out of this place" the gray-haired girl says. Mizuki's smirk grows.

"Hey Ibuki, there's no need for that!" Towa says. "He hasn't done anything!"

"Relax, I'm into older women" Date says, rather candidly.

"Did you really just say that?"

"Well... At least he's honest..." Noa says.

"I trust him" Iris says.

"Oh, right, why's Tesa here?" Noa asks.

"I asked her to be here!" Towa says. "She might be able to help us tap into our idol sides!"

"She did help Happy Around! go up against Abyssmare..." Ibuki ponders. "Well, having the extra help from another idol would help us broaden our horizons and grow as a unit... But she's from a different production company..."

"You didn't even think about if this even allowed, did you?" Noa asks Towa.

"Oh... No..." Towa deflates.

"I think it's fine" Mizuki says.

"If Mizuki says it's ok, then it's ok from our end!" Iris says.