when luna gets pregnant

When people say that- "behind every independent girl there is an open minded father who trusted her not the society ".

Well it's not that true - maybe some girl born in a poor family with a narrow minded father who only believes in money who only needs money in his life and for money he would do anything .

The day Raquel mom luna got pregnant her father (jasper) was soo happy.... Just by thinking of the thoughts like " We will have a son " .

When jesper knows that her wife is pregnant he takes great care of her.

Luna feels jesper will love her like this always if she's gonna give birth to a baby boy.

But..... (After 9mouths)

Raquel was born ......... (A girl)
Everyone was very sad... Her mother tried to kill her but that Sparky eyes and cute face didn't let her hurt Raquel.
He stood up and fought her husband to keep the daughter  and she wasn't aware that the husband was planning to earn money by his own blood.

Luna got shocked by knowing that his husband wants to keep Raquel.

Then time passes and jesper starts beating luna some time he even tried to kill her but luna always thought that he will fine some day .
But that day never came.
He wants son but luna got so weak because of the scars he gave to her she's no longer could give birth.

But

When Raquel was 5 yr old jesper go to the London for some work.
And her mother luna thought of adopting to sons...

When raquel was 5 years old she started writing a diary. .
She used to write how much her father hates her mother and how much she hates her parents.
For destroying her childhood he was really depressed but she used to pretend that she is fine . Because her mother used to think she was fine  and that she is so young to understand anything.

But raquel wrote in her diary that she is afraid of her father and she hates her mother when she doesn't fight back with her when he beats her.

When jesper came from London he was happy because he fixed the  raquel
marriage  with ares... Basically he sells her daughter to them in 1.5 crores  . And they said that when raquel will be 8 years old they will take her .

When jesper came home on 22 march on raquel  birthday he found that her wife gave birth to 2sons as he did not know that they are adopted but he was really Happy and he planned to celebrate raquel birthday because he thought she is gonna leave here for 2more years only and that day raquel wrote in her dairy that she was really Happy that day but somewhere she also known that her father didn't did these all  things  for her but for her brothers (        )  and now she hates him more.

But started loving and caring for her brothers because she knows that because of them there are no  more scars on the mother's body .  As jesper started caring about luna because she adopted those sons whom jesper knew that she birthed . 
One year passed and luna started telling jasper to  send children to school .
But jesper only decided to  send only his sons to school .
As he only knew that she sold his daughter to his friend.
That day luna fought with jesper for raquel administration in school and Jesper beat her really harshly.  As that day the raquel was only at home she stopped her father to stop beating luna and jesper beat raquel  for the first time really bad. 
That night,
Raquel wrote in her diary that his father is never gonna love anyone. Whenever anyone is gonna go against him he is  gonna kill them. And now she's gonna  hate her father till the end of the world.

At night she used to study her brother's books .

And......

Time passes and the day comes when Raquel is finally 8 years old and jesper had to send her to his friend's House.  And Raquel  started living like sad, quiet life. She stopped .

Why??? .... Because

Raquel realizes - how can a child be happy when her birth was considered as the start of trouble by her family members?