HI(no I have not forgotten)

( I love Dany sm)

( I love Dany sm)

HI wow, it has been a while since I've posted for this book and I honestly can't believe anyone ever read it, especially 3.3k people.

(like that's absolutely insane to me omg)

I want to start and say thank you to everyone who still has this in their library both public and private and has waited patiently for an update.

This gets to my next topic, I want to redo this book completely, redo the chapters, have a actual plan, and write it better than what it was. I have bettered my writing (at least to me) and I want to start writing for this book again but I want to restart on a good foot which means restarting the book and writing it better now that I'm not sixteen (when I first ever started this book) who just wanted to put out writing even if it was bad. I am now eighteen and want to only put out good writing.

(I've also gone through a username change and if you remember what it used to be you deserve a senior discount.)

I will be keeping it up and just switching the old chapter for the new and improved ones.

If you have any ideas for this book I'd love to hear them, I feel like you've put as much work and patience into this book as I have.

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK 💗💗💗
TAKE A COOKIE ON YOUR WAY 🍪🍪🍪🍪