🐱Jungwon - Faking🌡

TW: Vomiting, fainting

*Jungwon's POV*
3:46 AM

"Aahh" I groaned in pain as I curled up in bed. My stomach was killing me. I had no idea why my stomach was hurting so badly.

Getting out of bed knowing I wouldn't go to sleep for now, I went to the bathroom while holding my stomach to wash my face.

"Why is this happening to me?" I asked myself as I stared at my pale complexion in the mirror. I sighed before washing my face.

I then lazily walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I searched the cabinets for medicine, but unfortunately, there wasn't any left. I was slightly frustrated. 

I sighed and took a bottle of water from the refrigerator before making my way back upstairs to my room.

I climbed into bed, attempting to go to back to sleep. After 2 minutes of non-stop twisting and turning, I decided that I couldn't sleep. 

Unplugging my phone from the charger, I started scrolling through Twitter.

..

5:35AM

"Jungwon, wake up! We're going to be late." I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright light.

"What?" I asked the one in front of me, confused as I didn't remember falling asleep. My stomach was still hurting. When did I even fall asleep?

"Get out of bed! We have practice today... remember?" I sighed. I completely forgot that we had practice today.

"Hyung, I feel sick... Can I stay in for today?" I asked Jay, feeling desperate for rest. 

"Stop pretending and let's go." I was disappointed that he didn't believe me.

I got out of bed and sluggishly walked to the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready, I made my bed and went downstairs where I saw some of my members eating breakfast.

I didn't have an appetite to eat, so I just sat where my members were and rested my head on the table.

"Jungwon, are you alright?" I lifted my head from the table making eye contact with Heeseung before replying, "No, Hyung... I feel sick."

"Do you want to stay home for the day?" He asked, looking worried.

"He's fine. He just doesn't want to go to practice today." Jay said, his eyes not leaving his phone. My heart sank.

"Why would you do something like this? I actually felt bad." He looked disappointed.

I sighed, giving up on convincing them before resting back my head on the table. That was until Sunghoon said something. "Why don't we check his temperature to see if he's really faking?"

I looked at Jay before looking back at Heeseung who replied with, "That's actually a good idea. Can one of you pass the thermometer please?"

Sunghoon got up and did what Heeseung asked. After a few minutes, he still hadn't return. They probably forgot about him. Instead, Niki came down in a hurry, but stopped at the bottom of the staircase.