Chapter 1

• Jessica's POV •

It was a summer afternoon, June 6, two days before my best friend's birthday and the day he leaves, to live far away from me so I can never see him again. We were sitting in the meadow talking about how much we are going to miss each other.

"I am going to miss you so much, Hayes. Please don't go. You are my only friend." I said staring at my best friend's beautiful bright blue eyes.

"I am going to miss you too, but you know I can't change my mom and dad's mind and plus it's Nash's fault for getting famous." Hayes says while hugging me trying to calm me down.

"Promise me you would try and come back so we can see each other again and that you will never forget me when you are there." I begged holding his hands.

"I promise... I love you, Jessica." Hayes says kissing me before he was pulled away from me by Nash and pushed in the car, driving away.

Staring at the car shocked, I whispered imagining that he was still in front of me,"I love you too, Hayes."

• 5 years later •

I was finally done packing everything in my room. I can't believe that I am on my way to my dream jobs. Thanks from the help of my amazing boyfriend, Riley.

"Babe, are you done up there, the truck is here to put all of your belonging in so we can be on our way to the airport." Riley yells from downstairs.

"Yea I am done can you um... maybe help me..." I say walking down the stairs about to fall while carry all of the stuff in my hands.

"Oh my god, why did you have to bring so much down at once, here give me some." Riley says laughing taking pretty much everything in my hands before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning, love." God I love when he calls me that.

"Good morning and thank you." I say walking back upstairs to get the rest of the boxes.

After I got all of my boxes in the truck, we were on our way to the airport.

-
(A/N) Hey readers, so this is my first chapter and sorry it's short I will try and make it long. Anyways thanks for reading and please vote and/or comment.