Chapter 1

In the bustling heart of Musutafu, Japan, where modernity kissed the skyline, a streak of sunlight sliced through an apartment window, bathing the room in a warm, golden hue. A peculiar scene unfolded as a small, red-furred creature with nine tails deftly pressed the remote control, bringing the television to life.

The screen buzzed with the latest news – a fierce confrontation between Pro Heroes Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady against a towering, unnamed Giant Villain. The camera panned across the scene, briefly capturing a young, green-haired boy amidst the crowd.

From the couch, a blonde-haired girl, barely in her teens, leaned forward with interest. This was Naruko Uzumaki, her face adorned with whisker-like markings, a telltale sign of her unique heritage as the jinchuriki of the Kyuubi.

Naruko: (pointing at tv) Look, there's Izuku!

she exclaimed, pointing at the figure on the screen. Her comment was met with a dispassionate response from a dark-haired boy lounging beside her, his own unique demeanor exuding a quiet intensity. This was Sasuke Uchiha, his forehead marked by a tic, his hair resembling the plumage of a certain bird.

Sasuke: Yeah, I see him. The small broccoli guy.

he replied, uninterested. Naruko shot him a playful glare.

Naruko: Still sporting that duck-ass hair, huh?

she teased, a smirk playing on her lips. Sasuke rolled his eyes, a hint of annoyance flickering across his face.

Sasuke: (grumble) Stop me calling it that.

Naruko: Fine, Teme.

Naruko chuckled, enjoying the light banter. Checking the time, Sasuke's expression shifted to one of urgency.

Naruko: We should head out. We can't be late for class.

he said, standing up. Naruko nodded in agreement, and together, they stepped out of the apartment. Dressed in her school uniform and casual clothes, also she was wearing glasses. they made an unusual pair, navigating through the streets towards their school. In this world of heroes and quirks, two shinobi from another realm were about to embark on a day filled with the mundane challenges of school life, a stark contrast to their extraordinary origins.

Back in the apartment, the red-furred creature, none other than the Kyuubi in his chibi form, sighed in relief.

Kurama: Stupid hormonal teenagers, finally gone.

he muttered, his tails swishing in annoyance. With the pair gone, he eagerly switched the channel, settling on an old series titled "Friends." A character on screen, Joey, delivered his iconic line,

Joey: How you doin?

The Kyuubi chuckled, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Kurama: Even if it's centuries old, this show is hilarious.

he mused, settling in to enjoy his favorite sitcom, a small yet significant reminder of the curious ways in which worlds and times could intertwine.

Naruko and Sasuke, in their school clothes, made their way through the bustling streets of Musutafu. The morning air was crisp, filled with the everyday sounds of a city waking up. They arrived at Aldera Junior High, a place far removed from the world they once knew, yet now a part of their daily lives.

The schoolyard was abuzz with students chatting, laughing, and preparing for the day ahead. Naruko scanned the crowd, her blue eyes searching until they landed on a familiar face.

Naruko: Izuku!

she called out, her voice laced with excitement. She waved her hand energetically, trying to catch his attention.