Sajda-e-shukar

As they said, 'nibhane Wale ho toh khuda bhi madad kar hi deta hai' there's no doubt about this line. They're in love and the almighty finally accepted their dua's and prayers. If someone ever listened to their lovestory they will think about this as a fairytale story of any book or movie.

They had faced many things for loving eachother but never lose their hope to lose eachother. They've always believed that God will help them.

Her family rejecting the alliance by saying that he's not good for her, they will never be happy together. Their lives were different and many other reasons but she argued with the whole family only for him, her Wahaj.

He was the only Son of his parents, so his parents agreed to him. Deep down they too knows that there's no way arguing with him about this. He will get what he wants by tit or by tat. But destiny has written other things in their destiny.

He was not that much successful in his career that's why her father rejected the alliance. Wahaj belongs to a very reputed family but his job was not permanent.

"Tumhare khud ke kaam ka thikana nhi hai, pehle kamyab ban kar aao phir sochna meri beti ke bare mein"

These were yumna's Father's words to him. That day he promised to be a successful man in his eyes atleast.
Her father humiliated hiim infront of everyone but he gave a smile in return before leaving the place.

"Waada Karo yumna tum meri hi rahogi. Main kamyab ban kar tumhare paas lautunga, mera intezar karna"

He uttered those words to her.

"Waada Kiya tumse, Main intezar karungi tumhara", she said.

From that day they didn't meet with eachother for 5 years. It was such a long time but they waited for eachother as they promised to eachother.

As per the promise he came to her after being a successful businessman. He came to meet her father once again.

He was dressed in a three piece suit, a handsome man with honour.

"Main Aaj bhi wahi hun Jo pehle tha. Aapko Kiya hua waada Maine pura kiya aab aap apna waada pura kijiye. Aapki beti se bohot mohabbat karta hun. Maan jaiye please Zaidi Saab", he uttered. Nervousness was palpable in his tone.

"Baba... Yumna mujhe baba kehti hai. Toh uss hisab se tumhara bhi baba hi hua"

He gave a warm hug to Wahaj. By patting his back he added,

"Jo meri beti ke liye khud ko badal sakta hai, usse zyada usse koi nhi chah sakta. Tumne Mera bhi dil jeet liya".

°°°°°°°°°
After getting ready as a bride she twirled in the room. She wants to look perfect today. It's her day, her wedding day.

She admired herself in the mirror, her eyes are filled with tears, these are happy tears.

Her mehendi filled hands are evidence of his love. The dark coloured designs are looking attractive and special his name written on her palm.

وہاج

She caressed the spot with her hand and a dark red hue of blush coated her cheeks. The red glass bangles with some gold and diamond kadha and kangans are sparkling. A simple yet elegant platinum ring with a small diamond in the middle was hugging her left hands ring finger perfectly. It was the ring which he gifted her almost 5 years ago as a promise. As a symbol of love between them. And from that day she didn't take it off for a moment.

Her red Joda, beautiful yet expensive was giving a royal vibe. A beautiful statement necklace was hiding her neck perfectly, along with matching earrings. Her mangteeka was placed in her forehead like a star in a dark night. The nath which is a symbol of Marriage. It was like a dream to her, she just can't believe she's getting married to him, her love of life.