Introduction

Hi. Im Lauren Pottorff. Yes I know i'm Sam Pottorff's sister.  You might think its a dream being his sister.... its not. Him and his friends bully me, badly. My dad doesn't make it any better. He drinks. When he drinks, he drinks enough to make him super drunk. He ends up beating the life out of me. This all started when my mom died. They blamed me for her death. Me and my mom where driving home from my gymnastics class when a car slammed into her side of the car. The car flipped multiple times and I came out with only a broken arm and a few bruises. My mom on the other hand, came out with serious injury's. She had a major head damage, a few broken ribs, a broken arm and internal bleeding. We were rushed to the hospital. After about two hours in the E.R they announced my mom... dead. We were all devastated. She was the light of our family and according to my father, I left us in the darkness. My dad started getting drunk and beating me and Sam told his friends what I did and they started beating me too. They do it to the point that I don't want to live anymore. My life is an emotional roller coaster.   I wonder how far this roller coaster can go before it breaks. 

*AN* Hiiii. Okay so yes this is a o2l book and Im aware that they have split up. I also know that they would never do any of the harmful things that happen in this book. Anyway hope you enjoy! Love youuu - Lauren