27

Yoongi- After somedays of uncle and aunt die we were attack in USA uncle kim was killed in that attack but we were saved. Kook and I totally change after that incident. Kook has seen his dad's death in front of him. And I saw how Mr.kim die. But the mystery is how can someone kill Mr.jeon.
Jisso- where is your dad hyung?
Yoongi- No one knows actually where is kim aunt and appa is.
Hobi- what do you mean by no one knows?
Yoongi- After death of my mom dad was underground by uncle. After that no one knows where is he.
Jimin- it's ok yoon. He will be fine and safe.
Yoongi- I hope so.
Y/n- I don't know what happen to my mom and dad. I was in jeju island with my halmoni. When I reach that was too late my brother was sent USA and I return back to jeju island. I come back after monoban uncle and aunt's death. And went to USA's branch and jin hyung come SK.
Hobi- ooo sorry baby.
Y/n- (chuckle) it's ok
Tae- ggukie u tell.
Jk- so my dad was killed by some mafia. No one believes this. And they are right. He was betrayed.
Tae- and your mom
Jk- She is lost from the attack day. Everyone says she died in that attack but I don't believe.
Y/n- so where is our mom gguk.
Jk-(straight face) I don't know.
Yoongi- you tell us about yourself.
Jim- My dad and mom owns many cafe here. About tae and my freindship well our moms were also soulmate so we are.
Jeons- we will soon meet your mom and dad.
Jim-sure
Hobi- My mom and dad was die in car accident. So I live with my uncle and aunt.
Jen- well our parents were mafias.
Jisso- but good one.
Tae- They were killed by Mr choi before 5 years.
RM-Well my dad was their advisor and my mom was lawyer. They were also kill with my uncle and aunt.
Jeons hug their patners and comfort them.
Y/n- Did u want to meet our halmoni and jk's babe?
Tae- who is babe?
Y/n- His first love (smirk).
Tae- (jealous) okk we want to see them.
Jk- u are playing with fire noona.
Y/n- perks of being jeon.
Jk- u are jung. And princess don't be jealous babe is my halmoni's freind and lisa's grandma.
Tae- (blush) i~i a~ am not princess.
Jim-(smirk) see witch is shuttering.
Tae- u bitch are u jealous.
Jk- okk so we are going tommorow 7. Nonna inform satzu jackbam and yonbin. And tae u can call ur freinds.
Tae- okk ggukie
Yoongi and RM- Gguk who will handle our company?
Jk- tell someone your trust worthy.
RM- for how many days?
Jk- 2 weeks. I am going to inform yugeyom.

Time skip 4 pm.
Jin- let's watch movie.
Y/n- okk I am goona prepare some snacks.
Lisa and taemin- we will join u.
Hobi and RM- okk we will set room.
Jen- I will select movie.
Rose- I am bringing some drinks.
Jisoo- I will order pizza.
After sometimes they start movie and after 3 hour it finished. So went to their respective home and rooms for packing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue