CHAPTER ONE

Narrator:  "Japan, home to many people (Chiho, Suzuno, Rika) from Angels (Gabriel and his fellow angels). . . Demons (Maou, Ashiya, and Urushiara). . . & Heroes (Emi, and the Donbrothers). This is a tale of two stories forging into one to save the world. "

. . . . . YO~ *Don Momotaro's shades passes by transitioning*

In the Devils Castle, aka Sadao Maou and Shirou Ashiya's apartment building, we see Maou reading manga with his daughter Alas Ramus while Acieth Alla is annoying Urushihara who is on his laptop looking up his next order on Jungle.

Ashiya: "My Lord I think I think you've done it this time!"

Maou: "What's the problem Ashiya?"

Ashiya: "The problem is sire is that you bought a dozens copies of the same ridiculous manga that's overdoing are budget sire you basically turned into Urushihara."

Urushihara: "You do know I'm right here right?"

Maou: "It's not wasting money I bought a dozen so I can give a copy to Emi and the others they have to know what a great masterpiece Donbrothers is."

Maou holds up the manga he was reading in front of Ashiyas face.

Ashiya: "Donbrothers?"

Maou: "Yep!"

Alas Ramus: "Don Don Donbrothers haha Don Don Don."

Maou: "Alas Ramus likes it."

Ashiya: "Just because you like the book so much doesn't mean you buy a dozen of them just for your friend you could let them borrow your own copy."

Maou: "But I can't stop reading it! I can't just give up my own copy for them especially Emi you know how she is so it's best to get her own copy. I bet Chiho would definitely like this, I wonder if there's going to be a sequel?"

Ashiya: "That's It!" *Grabs Maou and the box of copies of Donbrothers with him to the front door* "You and I are going to return these copies back to the mail office at once."

Maou: "What! Come on Ashiya!"

Urushihara: "Have fun~"

Ashiya: "Don't think you're gonna be staying on your lazy butt while we're gone Urushihara! While were gone you're gonna babysit Alas Ramus and Acieth Alla"

Urushihara: "What?! Come on that's not fair, why can't Emi take them?"

Ashiya: "You're kidding right? Emi is looking for a new job with the help from the girls while she let's her father recover. Honestly Urushihara, you need to get your head off that screen."

Urushihara: "Can't I just watch Alas Ramus and you guys take Acieth Alla with you?"

Ashiya: "No! Will be gone for some time, so try to act responsible for a little while and if I comeback to boxes of online purchases again I'm taking that laptop and use it to find someone who wants it for a good amount."

Maou: "Bye girls, be good to uncle Urushiha-" *Was dragged out of the room bye Ashiya*

Alas Ramus: "Bye papa."

Acieth Alla: "Bye bye Maou"

Urushihara annoyed as he scrolls through Jungle.

Acieth Alla: "Yosh, now that we have the house to ourselves what should we do first hehe?"

Urushihara: "I don't know about you, but I'm going to order a box of pizza and wings you want anything?"

Acieth: "Cheesy Bread!"