Chap-26 "First kiss"

Tae pulled jisoo close by cupping her cheeks and placed his lips on jisoo's. As soon as he did it jisoo went blank, she didn't know how to react her heart beat was raising and her cheeks were turning red and hot. Her body felt numb.

And before she could do anything taehyung pulled back and slept on the bed curling up in the blankets.

Jisoo sat there for few minutes and she finally got to her senses.

Jisoo's pov: di...did he just con..confessed to me?? He lo...loves me.....

*she pinched herself*

Jisoo: ouchh!! It's real!!

*she ran into the restroom*

Jisoo: ahh....What's happening my heart is beating so fast and my cheeks...why are they soo red...........

*she remembered the kiss and her got even more red and a smile appeared on her face*

Jisoo: why am I smiling?? And how am I supposed to face him tomorrow!!

*she went out into the living room and layed on the couch*

She tried to sleep but that kiss was all over her mind she was getting glimpses of it. And each time she remembers It she gets butterflies in her stomach.

Jisoo: I DoNt know what to do now.......what if he remembers it by tomorrow and how am I supposed to react?? What the hell do I want??

*with all these thoughts circulating in her brain she slept*

*next morning*

Tae woke up and was surprised to find himself on the bed.

Tae's pov: when did I come here?? And where is jisoo sleeping??

*he quickly went into the living room to find jisoo sleeping on the couch*

*He went near her and bent down to adjust her blanket*

Tae's pov: maybe she brought me back home last night.

jisoo moved when tae touched her hand and slowly opened her eyes to find tae close to her smiling.

*She quickly got up hitting tae's head*

Tae: ahh!!!

Jisoo: so..sorry....

Tae: It's ok and thank you for bringing me back home.

Jisoo: It's ok your welcome......umm...tae...

Tae: yes...

Jisoo: do you remember anything from last night??

Tae: no..... I Can't remember. .....

Jisoo: oh that's a relief....

Tae: why?? Did something happened between us last night.

*he said getting closer to jisoo with a smirk on his face*

Jisoo's pov: did he really forgot or is he acting.

Tae: tell mee??

*he went even more close*

They both were looking into eachother's eyes when Jisoo's gaze fell on Tae's lips making her remember the kiss.

*She pushed him away and ran into the restroom*

Tae: what happened ??

Jisoo: nature's call.

*tae laughed*

*after sometime jisoo came out dressed*