21| 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Aankhon ko khaab dena
Khud hi sawaal karke
Khud hi jawaab dena teri taraf se
Bin kaam kaam karna
Jaana kahin ho chaahe
Har baar hi guzarna teri taraf se

Ye koshishein toh hongi kam nahin
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Author's pov -

Author's pov -

"When will Ruhanika come?" Krish asked Sam , while taking a big bite from her ice cream.

"Stop dreaming about her , she has a boyfriend." Sam said while hitting on his shoulder.

"I just wanted introduce her to bhabhi." Krish spoke being annoyed and left the place.

He again came back and took the ice cream bowl from Sam and went away.

Krish started to walk while constantly muttering something under his breathe.

He stopped on his tracks when he heard someone sniffing.

He looked around only to find a girl in a purple lehenga, sitting on a stone nearby and crying.

When he went closer, he was shocked because the girl was none other than his aadu bhabhi's sister.

He saw her picture, because she was not present during the marriage.

"Hey are you fine?" Krish asked Raisha , who flinched at the sudden voice.

Her eyes were puffy and she was looking adorable while crying.

"You? Who are you?" Raisa asked while suddenly being nervous.

"Calm down , I am not a bad guy , i will not harm you." Krish spoke and for some reason Raisha nodded at him and sat again.

She never believes strangers but she believed this stranger, she was surprised with her own actions.

Tears were slipping from Raisha's eyes , no she didn't wanted to cry but she was upset, upset with herself and she felt like crying more because she was crying in front of some stranger.

"Uhm you can take this." Krish offered his handkerchief to her , she looked at him and again at the handkerchief, she accepted it and wiped her tears.

"Sometimes speaking your heart will reduce the pain." Krish spoke while still looking at her , who was again sniffing.

"I don't want to share my problem with a stranger." Raisha spoke between her soft sobs.

"Exactly , I am stranger and I can't help you in your problems nor i will remember your problems till tomorrow, so I am safe person right now to you." Krish said to her , he was being genuine to her because she was his bhabhi's sister and he didn't wanted to tell her this , may be he wanted to tease her about this later.