22| 𝘉𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Tere Liye Hi Jiya Main
Khud Ko Jo Yun De Diya Hai
Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala
Saare Ghamon Ko Dil Se Nikala

Tere Sath Mera Hai Naseeb Juda
Tujhe Paake Adhoora Na Raha Hmm..

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Abhimaan's pov -

Abhimaan's pov -

"I beg you Rika , please open the door." My voice broke at the end , all the negative thoughts occupied my mind.

I stood up on my legs and tried to break the door.

"Please be safe for me Rika , I can't afford to lose you."

I broke the door and i froozed at my steps, for a moment i felt that someone had crushed the life in me, my chest ached as if someone is piercing sharp needles in my heart.

She was laying there unconscious, I rushed towards her without any second thought.

"No no , Please not her , don't snatch her from me."

I picked her up in my arms , she was drenched in water , her face was red due to constant crying.

Unknowingly tears made their ways from my eyes , and i didn't cared to wipe them.

"Bhai is bhabhi fine , wait what happened to bhabhi?" Ved screamed as soon as he entered inside our room along with everyone.

"What happened to aadu?" Maa asked while rushing towards rika.

I was not in a situation to answer their questions, everyone were worried.

"Call the doctor." I spoke while trying to wake my Rika.

She didn't responded to me.

Her body was turning cold and in every moment, my heart was shattering into pieces looking at her.

This is pain , this is what feels being broken , looking at my rika , i felt unworthy, i failed to protect her.

I don't know what our family was constantly speaking, all i wished in this moment was my rika's well being.

"Everyone leave from here." Maa announced, but i didn't left her hand.

"Abhi , aadu is drenched, I have to change her clothes till the doctor comes, Please understand." I nodded at Maa and left along with everyone. Only maa and chachi were inside.

"Everything will be fine abhi." Papa said while patting my back.

"Why this Ruhanika behaved in such way? Does she knows our aadu?" Dadi spoke angrily.