Goodbye

The ending.

Wait for me so I can see you one last time, wait for me so I know you're ok, I need to know, I don't know why I am so desperate to see you,  so I can hold you even though you have forgotten about me.

I want to see you smile, I want to see your face, I want to say hi even though you don't want anything to do with me, you're a mystery to me, a mystery that I once smiled for a mystery that I once loved. I want to see you, I want to hold you for a little bit before I let you go, I always thought about you, how you're doing, how you moved in life.

I always hold back my tears every time I think about what I did to you. I tell myself that, what I did is for the best every day, I turned your love away because I know I can never feel your touch, your hug see the smile on your face and hear your laughter your voice. I turned your love away so I won't have to love what's far away I won't hurt you too much, but I've realized that I've hurt you more than I've hurt us. We were once happy we were once smiling and laughing we were once friends, but now all I feel is regret and pain even though I am happy I still feel a little empty because I know that I've hurt you.

I know that I've broken your trust and your heart, and turned a blind eye to your feelings, I've been wishing to see you happy, smiling, and laughing even though I've hurt you, turned away when you told me how you feel, pretending that I don't see your love even though I loved you, even though I had to tear my heart into pieces because I know I will never be able to hold you, to hug you and to love you, to be there for you.

I hope you'll find someone who can heal you make you feel happy and hold you, I wish they would be better to you than I've been, I miss you and I love you, but it is time for me to step back and let you go, and heal from the past, I've been trapped for so long, not knowing what to do.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry, that I did not accept you, I was scared and felt sad because I knew I couldn't be next to you, and that I couldn't hold you, I did love you.