(2)Birthday(Jk)

Author pov :

Author pov :

Yn sighed as she feels tiredness all over her body.

Being a student isn't easy for Yn.

She unlocked her apartment door & go inside.

Yn : IM HOME!!!

Then a male figure come out of the kitchen with a big bunny smile. He hugs her tightly & Yn's all tiredness is now gone.

?? : I was waiting for you, my love .*smile*

Yn : I know my cute Kookie.

Jungkook smiled & peck her lips.

Jungkook : Now go & fresh up...i know you are tired & I made your fav dinner.*smile*

Yn smiles & pecks his lips & runs toward their shared room.

Well Jungkook & Yn is husband -wife. Jungkook is a big ceo of Jeon Enterprise & Yn is just a high school student. Their wedding was arranged by their parents. Their parents were best friends so both of their fathers decided to get their kids married. Jungkook is 27 & Yn is only 19, yeah's a big age gap. Jungkook was cold heart person before marriage. Bcz of their parent's happiness, they agreed to a wedding. After marriage, they never shared husband-wife relations but Jungkook fall for her bcz of her kindness & gentle behavior. It's been 8 months since they are married, they shared the same bedroom after confessing their love for each other after 5 months of their marriage & they shared a passionate kiss after their confession. Still, both of them are virgins, yeah they didn't do any sexual contact, just cuddle, and sleeping together. Well he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable so he is taking everything in a slow way well he loves her but also he is obsessed with her & his possessiveness is another level u will know soon......

Jungkook looks at her disappearing figure & smile as he is planning a big surprise for her 20th birthday.

Jungkook: I hope my sweetie will like her birthday gift.*bunny smile*

After 2 weeks her 20th birthday is going held & her sweet husband wants to give her a good surprise.

Well her final exams are going to start tomorrow so that is why she is busy & coming home late. Jungkook always knows her all activities by sending his men to keep eye on her, it's for her safety. Well, he is rich.

Yn's birthday-

Here its early morning Yn is in deep sleep & she is in his arms. Jungkook is fully awake, just admiring his cute wife who is sleeping, yesterday her final exam is finished, and during this exam time Jungkook take care of her health & also help her in her study.

Jungkook caresses her cheek & smile.

Jungkook: My baby .*whisper*

5:50pm-