15. | 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 |

Helloo cupcakes

Helloo cupcakes.

Sorry and thank you at the same time. 💓

Important thing mention at last so must read‼️

Well let's start

Today's view
🍂In case no one told you
today,
You are stronger than you think.
And better than you imagine.🍂

°°Let's start°°

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| Ishani's Pov |

"Ishani, can I ask something.!?"
I heard Tina saying standing beside me. Currently we are outside the Airport, in front of the entrance gate with a total of 5 trolleys. If i be true, i only have 2 bags whereas tina herself is carrying the rest 3.

Isn't she the one who was denying to go with me first and now carrying this much stuff?

Aishh

Nevermind

Yesterday after our small session in my room Veer flew to Korea at night itself and today we both are going. Where!?

Mumbai. Why!?

Cuz my internship time has come, and of course i will not shift so much stuff alone so i am taking Tina with me.

Everyone is here to see us off accept, Baba sa, Krish uncle and Uttam uncle.

Well, they told me to call them Maa sa and Baba sa but here I am.

"Yes, Ask." I replied looking towards her

"Guess what i am wearing.!?" She asked grining.

What's with her?

"Umm, if my eyes are perfectly fine then i can see you in a white full sleeves crop top and blue pants with white sneakers"

"Noooo, not this. Leave it, let me tell you"

Huhh. I don't think i said anything wrong

"I am wearing the smile you gave me" she answered her own question while a big smile was pasted on her face.

Ohh, okay... wait what.

"That was lame Tina. What's with you trying these nOt- sO- wOrKiNg- FliRtINg- LiNe on me" i asked back, and i am sure i must be having disgusting expressions on my face.

Her face sadden, looking down she pouted. Well she is surely cute.

"I was just testing" she replied tapping her thumb over another

"Why so!?"

"Ufff, even if you are in love with Bhai sa from more than 10 years then also you don't have any experience of these things. And only to give you some senses i am doing this, so that bhai sa will not have problem dealing with you"