I'm Not His Type

Big Hit Entertainment had their meeting with the Bangtan Boys. Manager says they should have their own personal assistants since they will now have different schedules of interviews, guestings and movie shootings. Namjoon got excited and called you up after the announcement.

"Yo, ______. You said you're free right?" "Uh, yes. Wae, Namjoon?" "Be here at our dorm early tomorrow. Please?" "Ha? Uh, okay. Wha--"

Before you could ask him what was it for, he hanged up.

"Ugh, that bastard."

You quickly rushed to your closet and tried to find something to wear for your meeting with your childhood friend.

"God damn it Namjoon, what is this for??"

After a whole night of ranting about what to wear on your meet up, you woke up to the sound of your alarm clock.

"Ugh. What time i--"

*Namjoon calling*

"Hey, _____. Where are you?? I told you to come early. You should be here by now. Come quick!!"

*hanged up*

You hurriedly took a bath and grabbed a hanging blouse and ripped jeans paired with middle cut red converse. You let your hair get messy since you don't want to get so late.

You called up Namjoon upon arriving at the Entertainment Building. But before he could answer the phone, he grabbed you at one arm and hurriedly took you to the park.

"What the heck Namjoon? What's the matter??" "I needed a personal assistant. I wanted it to be you."

He looked at you intently as he told you what he wants. You looked away as you accepted his offer since you have nothing to do the whole summer and you're waiting for the company's call where you applied. He then handed you a paper with his schedule written on it.

"Do you want to stay with me or I'll rent an apartment for you?" "I prefer staying at ho--" "Okay then, I'll be paying rent for you!"

You cannot complain with this oddball so you nodded as an answer. Your day with Namjoon hasn't ended yet. He decided to go on an ice cream parlor with you since he knew you are a fan of cold sweets.

Seeing your childhood friend smile and laugh because of you is a gift from above. The way he looks at you, his eyes says he missed you so much.

"Hey, baby go with me tomorrow at my interview okay?" "Baby? Pfft. I'm not one of your girls Namjoon."

He pinched your nose while laughing.

"I was just joking ____. Just go with me tomorrow, okay?" "Fine."

You both finished your ice cream and you stayed on the apartment built next to the entertainment building.

You packed necessary things needed by Namjoon before heading to their dorm to see him.

"You ready?"

He asked while smiling and you nodded as a confirmation. While in the car, you and Namjoon talked about your childhood together. What he looked like, how his jokes always make you laugh, and the like. Nothing filled the atmosphere but your laughs about happy thoughts.

During the interview, you were smiling at Namjoon and he was smiling back at you. Knowing that his long time friend is always with him.

"May we know Kim Namjoon's type of girl?" "Well, I like sexy girls; those with curvy bodies. Girls who are beautiful inside and out."

After telling the world his type of girl, he winked at the gorgeous girl sitting at the front. You just can't take the scene so you decided to rush to Namjoon's dressing room. Looking at the mirror, you started to rant about your appearance.

"God damn it! So you really think that a superstar like KIM NAMJOON will like you??? With those fats on your belly, those flabby arms, those chubby cheeks, he definitely won't choose you over those gorgeous chicks!! You think you're Namjoon's type? He already told everybody that he doesn't like a girl like you, so stop assuming!!"

"Who says?"

You wiped your tears as you heard Namjoon entered the room.

"How long have you been there? So you've seen my piece for my acting class, huh? Haha. Am I good?"

Namjoon hurriedly hugged you and softly whispered in your ear.

"I don't care if you have fats here *pinches your belly*. I don't care if you don't have a body of a supermodel. All I care about is you. How you care about me. How you love me."

He removed his hug from you, cupped your cheeks and looked into your eyes.

"All I care about is us. I love you. Please be mine."

You nodded as a confirmation and Namjoon smiled at you and kissed your forehead.