characters

Aashna Hegde: an aspiring artist from Mumbai. A witty and strong woman. She has had a 'not so amazing' childhood but that experience has made her the fearless woman she is today. She is in a relationship with upcoming business tycoon Aditya Chhabra as of recently.

Aditya Chhabra: he is from a very well-known business family and famous emerging business tycoon of the country. Is working towards one day running the family business. May seem very introverted but is open and casual with his people. He is currently in a relationship with aashna.

Manav Chhabra: Aditya's elder brother. He runs the company. Is soon going to marry Unnati Malharkar. He loves his friends and family and is the typical elder brother of the family.

Unnati Malharkar: Manav's fiancée and aashna's best friend. She is the person everyone loves and the person you can rely on the most.

Ashima (Ashi) Khanna:  An old and very very close friend of Aashna and Unnati. She is dating Tanzeel. She is the pampered kid of the group.

Tanzeel Khan (Tkay):  Very close friend of Aashna. He is almost like her platonic soulmate. Best buddies with Sanket. Unnati's "baby bro". He is a aspiring singer. In a relationship with Ashi. 

Sanket Mehta: Best friend of tkay, aash and unns. aashna's first love. more to be revealed as the story progresses!! 

Arshdeep Singh (Arsh): Manav's bestfriend and right hand man. In a relationship with Yasmeen. Shares a fun bond with everyone.

Rishabh Chawla (Rishu):  Another friend of aashna, unnati, tanzeel, sanku and ashi from college. tanzeel's flatmate. ashi's childhood friend.

____________________________________________________________

FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:

✔this is purely a work of fiction. any resemblance to any individual (living or dead) is purely incidental.                                                                                                                                                                                  

✔this is fanfiction. I am well aware that addyshna are together in real life and i am honestly very happy for them. but for me, an old fan, aasan is always more special personally (i hope the old fans can relate!). ALSO, i do not hate addy. he is extremely down to earth and i love him for that. so if i make his character a little selfish it is nothing personal but basically the story                            

 ✔in this book, SUTA were a group in college. akrc were their friends, soon aktk started dating. aasan were also in a relationship, but uski story yall will understand baadme.                                       

✔unnav started dating when unns joined mnv's company. unnav introduced addyshna and thats how that relationship began.                                                                                                                               

✔no body is in contact with sanks, but they know that he is in london and is a photographer and videographer.                                                                                                                                                                          

 ✔this is entirely my idea so please do not copy, and give this book all your love and support just like yall have on my earlier works!