23| 𝘜𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Pehle Bhi Main Tumse Mila Hoon
Pehli Dafa Hi Milke Laga
Toone Chhua Zakhmon Ko Mere
Marham Marham Dil Pe Laga

Paagal Paagal Hain Thode
Baadal Baadal Hain Dono
Khul Ke Barse Bheege Aa Zara

Pehle Bhi Main Tumse Mila Hoon
Pehli Dafa Hi Milke Laga
Toone Chhua Zakhmon Ko Mere
Marham Marham Dil Pe Laga

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Author's pov -

Author's pov -

(Aadrika's and Ruhanika's past)

"Why the hell you aren't picking up my calls? I was so scared? Did that evil aunty said something again? I will break her face one day." Ruhanika spoke in one breathe , while glancing at her bestfriend who was quite since she came.

"Aadu what happened? Why are you quite?" Ruhanika asked while cupping Aadrika's cheeks.

But what Aadrika did next , hurted Ruhanika.

She jerked her hands away from Ruhanika.

"Don't touch me." Aadrika said , her voice was blank. Ruhanika was extremely shocked after hearing her bestfriend.

"Aadu are you fine? Did you hit your head somewhere? What happened to you?" Ruhanika asked, she thought that Aadrika is just playing around but still she was surprised because in their 6 years of friendship Aadrika never behaved like this.

"Don't speak with me Ruhanika, be away from me." Ruhanika was hurt because Aadrika addressed her as Ruhanika instead of Ruh and she is telling her to stay away from her.

"Aadu are you playing around?" Ruhanika asked, her voice was sounding stern. Ruhanika is short tempered, the only habit of hers , she willingly wants to change. In anger , she tells anything and everything without even knowing the power of her words.

"I am not playing around with you Ruhanika, I want to end our friendship. Please stay away from me." Aadrika said and started to leave.

"Stop it , did your evil step mother filled your ears again? For fuck sake aadu , stop being her puppet." Ruhanika yelled at her bestfriend, she always adviced Aadrika to stand against her step mother.

"You are no one to me , your touch and your friendship disgraces me. I am a princess, but you are just a normal human." Ruhanika stood froozed at her words.

"Even if someone have manipulated you , you still choose to be manipulated." Ruhanika said , her tears were flowing continuously.

"Stay away from me." Aadrika ran away from there , she ran , she doesn't know where she was heading to but she just kept on running while crying, nor she cared to wipe her tears nor she cared about the people around her.