Finale

After 5 years..

Their life was going smoothly.. everything was perfect.
Taehyung's dream of owning a restaurant of his own has fulfilled now.
Taehyung knows how to cook now. Thanks to jimin.. jungkook and jin. Three of them had to went through a lot to make this man learn how to cook.
It wasn't necessary for him to know how
To cook but he wanted to learn it. Now
He is an amazing cook. After one year of their marriage Taehyung and jimin decided to adopt one kid. Namjoon and jin supported them with everything. Taehyung went to a orphanage and saw a small boy sitting in the corner alone.. that boy was only 2 years old. The nanny was trying to feed the other kid and he seemed to be full. That boy was playing with a small car .. Taehyung looked at him and felt the urge to hold him in his arms.. that baby was so cute.
He really wanted to adopt that kid but it should be both of them who want that kid. Jimin hasn't saw him yet. Taehyung brought jimin the next day and they saw that kid. Jimin also liked that small boy a lot. Jimin peaked on his husband's hand ge was holding and said that he wanted to adopt that baby. Taehyung smiled and hold jimin closer . He was happy that jimin also liked that kid. So he talked with the sister there who was the manager as well and in few days after doing some paper work they finally took that boy. Namjoon with jin and jk was waiting for them in their house. They came to their house with the kid. Everyone welcomed him happily.. that kid was so calm. Jin and jungkook was already in love with that kid.. jungkook has always loved kids so much..

"Hyung ... What should we call him?" Jungkook asked being excited and then it hits Taehyung that he haven't thought about any names yet.. Jungkook saw the confused looks on both Taehyung and Jimin's face.

"Why not we combined your names and keep it" jungkook gave the idea to the couple.. and both Taehyung and jimin smiled..

"Taemin"
Taehyung and jimin both said in unison and looked at each other after saying it. "Taemin.. hmm ..  nice . Tae from Taehyung and min from jimin.. great idea" jungkook said..

"kim taemin" namjoon repeated the name with a smile..

Jin bent down and asked that kid in a baby voice "hey baby... Do you like this name? Taemin?" And the baby smiled and rest of them smiled as well at this ..

Jimin took that baby in his arms.. eyes shining from love for his son..tears threatening to fall out out of happiness as he really felt like his dad.. Taehyung had the same emotion in his eyes.. they all celebrated that day as taemin's birthday..

Time started flying from then.it felt like yesterday they found taemin and today he's going to school for the first time.. literally the whole family is excited for this day.. namjoon brought the uniform and jimin and jungkook made taemin ready.. jin and Taehyung was making his tiffin.. the whole house was lighten up with the excitement.

"Oh my god Taehyung.. why you made so many things for his tiffin?"  Jimin asked..

"It's my son's first day at school. It has to be special. His chef dad and uncle made all of these for him." Taehyung and jin smiled proudly. And jimin was in disbelief but eventually smiled at the excitement they had ..  it was first day at school so all of them went with taemin. Yeah they know that probably this will look wired if all of them went together but who cares. It's their baby's first day at school. And literally no one was ready to lose any glimpse of that memory. Taemin finally said bye to his family after all the kisses and hugs he got. Then Taehyung went to his restaurant and jimin went to his office. Jin went to a hotel where he supposed to attend an important meeting..

Namjoon and jungkook went to Jungkook's dance class .. jungkook always loved to dance and sing .. it was namjoon's idea to open a YouTube channel and post his videos there. Jungkook was really nervous but it was namjoon who encouraged him to do this. And the whole kim family was there to support him.. jungkook started posting his dancing and singing videos. He started learning professionally and in three years his channel became famous and now he started teaching other people and now has a place where he teaches dance and singing.. Jungkook's family members tried to contact him after he got famous..they realised their mistake and said sorry for everything but jungkook said he needs some time to heal those wounds they caused.. Kim Seokjin has moved on from yuna .. it took some time but he finally did it.. after that he couldn't date anyone.. he kinda lost faith from love.. but his heart beat again when someone entered his life.. So- yoon.. she really made him believe in love again.. now they're dating.. hoseok and his husband lives in America because of their work ..
They got married 2 years ago. Hoseok was really happy that day..
And yoongi who is currently with his girlfriend lena.. yoongi was really happy that hoseok found someone he truly deserves.. he was happy with the decision he made years ago.. everything is perfect in their life now.
Everyone is happy..

-----------

Taehyung was loosing his temper because of his stuff's irresponsibility.. he was really angry.. also he needed to be on time to get taemin from school..
Finally when everything was calm Taehyung decided to leave for taemin's school.. but stopped when he saw someone familiar in front of him .. he was shocked to see that person. On the other hand that person was equally shocked to see him.

"Lily?" Taehyung whispered..

'Hi" Taehyung finally uttered

"Hi" lily said .. her shocked expression changed into a soft smile.

"Long time no see.. how are you?" Taehyung asked .. trying to start a conversation with her.

"I was in London. I'm good.. how are you? And how is jimin?" Lily asked with a smile..

"We are good"

"Is this yours?" Lily asked pointing at the restaurant Taehyung came out.

"Yeah."

"Wow. Congratulations. You finally opened a restaurant.. I'm so happy for you" lily said

"Thanks " Taehyung said smiling..

"It's good to see that you finally did it. Remember how you used to say that you'll open a restaurant."

"Yeah. You remember that?"

"Of course i do. I remember everything."

Lily said and Taehyung's smile dropped..

"You didn't even inform us before leaving "

"I wanted to. But after what my sister did , i couldn't.. I'm sorry for everything Taehyung "

"That was past lily. And you did nothing wrong. So you don't have to say sorry. If someone needs to say sorry then it's me.. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Actually it's good that nothing happened between us.. otherwise i wouldn't have find my husband."

"You're married? Wow. Congratulations.. come over someday with your husband"

"Sure.. one day we will hangout. And I'll say sorry to jimin as well"

"Jimin doesn't have anything against you. And you don't need to ve sorry. Just come someday we will have a great time"

"Sure.."

"Actually..i would've take you right now but i need to go to my son's school "

"Aww . You have a son?"

"Yeah.. taemin. it's his first day at school amd i don't want him to wait.. "

"That's so sweet and you should hurry up now. .go ... We will meet some other time."

"Sure" Taehyung said and they both hugged and Taehyung left after that .. lily looked at him for some second and smiled knowing that everything that happens is for good .. she was in these thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and she came to reality.. she looked at the owner of the arms and smiled..

"What were you thinking love?"

"I met Taehyung today"

"Oh..umm.. that's great."

"Jealous?"

"Naahh.. i know you're mine."

"Of course i am."

"Love you"

"Love you more"

"Ok. Now let's go.. we are getting late" the man said and walked ahead.. holding her hands.. she smiled looking at her husband. Knowing how deeply that man loves her. How he was there by her side .. and helped her in moving on.

____________ vote & comment __________

Only one chapter left now. The next chapter will be some sweet moments between vmin and then the end...

Please vote.. at least now please vote.
Tata..