1)

Tanjiro Kamado was what people would consider a sad child, he didnt have many friends, hung out around his younger siblings more than anyone else and worked hard for his family from a young age. "Tajiro, come here", his mother called him from the kitchen, the at the time seven year old child yelled a quick alright and hurried to his mother. "Do you need help, okaa-san?" He asked, tilting his head slightly, the black haired women chuckled quietly and ruffled his red-ish hair, "Could you maybe get some firewood from behind the house, we need to fire the oven since the nights are getting colder." The boy nodded furiously and ran out of the room, colder nights meant snow after all, and he liked snow.

He grabbed the wood basket from next to the door and walked out, his breath made slight clouds in the cold air as he put the small logs into the bamboo basket, suddenly he felt hot breath on his neck, he snapped around to see the grinning face of his sister, Nezuko, he let out a sigh and had a small smile on his face, "Nezuko-chan... You scared me, dont do that again!" He poted slightly, still putting wood into his basket, his six year old sister just giggled and ran away. When Tanjiro put the last piece of wood into the carrier he carried it into the small house to his mother, he put the basket on the ground while she was cooking, "Tanjiro, be a dear and put some of it in the oven, dont burn yourself." She ordered him, the boy lets out a happy hum and put some of the firewood into the oven, where some was burning already.

292 words (w/o authors note)
A/N: I'm sorry that it's so short, i had the idea for ages but can't bring myself to write much rn but since i finally wanted to start i decided to just post a small chapter for now:3