EXAM SEASON

"Well, I'm sure it won't be that bad, y'know," Ren said cheerfully, sipping on the canned tea he bought from Nekonbini.

Scarle nodded, "I know right? It's just...our finals that determine whether we get to stay there or not, but it's totally chill. Totally."

The third-years look at each other at the realization that both of them share at least three braincells, two of them burnt to a golden crisp. If they don't start studying, Ren would probably find himself yeeted back to his planet and Scarle? How could she call herself an enchantress?

I mean, she could if she's delulu enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm pretty sure we won't be using this shit in daily life," Kyo said encouragingly to himself. He was on his bed, textbook directly above his face, trying to comprehend what the hell's going on.

Studying on your bed certainly is really effective, with no side effects (sleeping) whatsoever. Kyo grabs his phone, typing aggressively.

kyo: im losing my shit
maririn: ehhhh
aster: you mean the everyday occurrence OwO?
kyo: i cant believe i got OwOd when im facing a problem
kyo: ren can i have some of that blue sugar thingy i wanna get high
aia: LMFAO
scarle: maybe we should do a study group session
ren: seems great to me

ILUNA study group? Seems like a plan (a good one or a bad one, we'll wonder about that later).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: helloooooo thanks so much for reading my first story (short). i'm looking forward to comments and requests, and i will continue if this actually gets reads :D

see yaaaaaaa

-TOPAZ-