Chapter 122

💟💟Chapter 122💟💟

He talked with his dad for a few more minutes, still standing in the corridor.. Asmo was laughing and saying every little naughty thing rox did today and how poor alec was... .Roxana was getting hyperactive day by day which is totally normal with kids .. And Alec is really having a hard time with her. She is literally eating his brain.. But still he loves that side of Roxana, she kept him engaged like all the time ... ..after listening to his dad for nearly half an hour, Magnus waved him a good night  … 

He walked inside the loft  silently, luckily the main door wasn't locked.. Alec left the door unlocked for his husband and the whole living room was silent… it's clear both of his babies were sleeping otherwise the house will look like war zone , he closed the door behind him and walked to the bedroom he opened the door to see Roxana sleeping in the cradle under the dim night light , the room filled with darkness and on the other side his alec was  sleeping like a dead person. That bed looks messy with toys and unfolded washed clothes in it..magnus couldn't help but smile while looking at alec.. He dropped his keys on the table without making a noise.. He kept walking on his tip toe so as not to make much noise and ran inside the bathroom.. He took a warm shower and came out while pulling his t-shirt down from his head .. 

He saw his alec sleeping with his mouth parted a little and his hair messy and the left side of his neck had a bite mark of four teeths which is Roxana's.. Magnus chuckled on seeing that.. He looked at Roxana who was sleeping on her tummy with her face facing the wall while raising Her bum a little.. Magnus kissed her on her cheeks with a smile and patted that bum a little … 

He went back to Alec, he hovered on top of him without touching him.. He tilted Alec's head to the other side slowly and gently to expose the right side of his neck which looks pale and yummy in the night light  .. He smiled and took a big bite on his neck while closing Alec's mouth with his palm…. 

"ahhhhhh" Alec groaned louder but the sound got muffled just because his mouth was shut tight by magnus .. Alec realized it was his magnus and all of sudden he rolled them over.. "you dog!!!" Alec yelled and hit him playfully on sleep .. Magnus giggled and kissed Alec's lips gently… now alec was lying on top of him 

"sleep!!!" Magnus said and hugged Alec tight and made him Lean on his chest. Alec adjusted himself a little to snuggle on Magnus's neck still closing his eyes.. 

"hmmm.. You smell good" Alec said, sucking Magnus's neck .  

"stop there!!!! .(he pushed him a little away) You wanna eat me or you want to sleep??" Magnus asked sarcastically… Alec pouted in return.. "hypothetical question!!" He said and closed his eyes on feeling Magnus's warmth.. He was Hella tired.. So he needs a sleep in the first place and in the night it's Magnus' turn to take care of Roxana so he needs some sleep too.. 

After an hour, Magnus groaned on hearing Roxana's cooing sound.. He saw her wiggling Her legs in the air and playing with her toy which they hung in the top rod of the cradle.. 

Magnus rubbed his face and eyes, he looked at the clock.. It's almost 8 pm.. And Alec is still sleeping like a baby on his chest and his legs are half folded over his abs.. He caressed Alec's hair and kissed the top of his head. He gently rotated him to make him sleep on his back.. He covered him with a blanket and walked to Roxana who smiled on seeing Her Dada.. Magnus smiled and took her in his arms.. He hugged her tight and kissed all over her face.. He missed her so much all day.. Well he missed his other baby too but he is sleeping right now.. He changed her diaper and  he took Rox to the kitchen and made her sit on the baby weaning chair… he placed a bottle of  warm water  in the tray which Roxanna grabbed quickly.. She didn't drink it, she just played with that bottle.. Magnus shook his head with a smile.. He boiled small baby carrots and potatoes and  he stood behind Roxana to tie her hair which is long enough to make a pony… He went back to prepare milk on the other side...