ꨄ︎

grammar, spelling errors

please leave a vote and comments. thank you.

Important!

This is a work of fiction
Unless otherwise indicated
all the names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

-

Estrella. An eighteen year old girl who always cares about someone she loves. Her blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin make everyone interested in her.but she didn't care about other people. She loves her boyfriend so much, she sacrificed herself for him but it isn't worth it he lied to her, he's a playboy, he's nothing compared to her.

"if we ever met again... just pretend we don't know each other"

why?

why?

why?

     Estrella can't believe her boyfriend cheated on her. She just wants to be with him no one else. After three years they two were together, her boyfriend cheated on her and left her with a message that he just sent after she read the message she burst into tears, can't believe he just did that to her.

I love him.

Only him.

"

I guess... this is the end?"

     her friends tried to calm her down but she still couldn't move on from him. Her friends asked her many questions but she ignored them completely. One day, she decided to move on from him and start a new life where she can be herself instead of being emotional all the time. She rejected every boy, since she's still traumatized after her break up all she needs is her mother the only person that can take care of her, the only person that she trusts. It hurts to think about the past

just move on.

just move on.

just move on.

     After three years, she finally moved on from him she has a better life with her mother. Estrella feels so comfortable with her mother more than someone else. after her break up, she changed her looks and her personality completely since she already move on from her ex who lied to her. All she wanted is to forget the past and live a new life for herself and her mother for good.

"I only trust you,"

"no one else."