Prologue

In the void where time and space are non existent there is a person with black hair and handsome features that would make many people blush and stare at his Heterochromia eyes floating around the void looking extremely bored

Suddenly another black hair male with average looks and glasses,his height is about 5,8 feet and looking frustrated and annoyed at the other guy

Author: "why the hell did you call me for!"

Artes: "aw don't be like that I just wanted to talk to you"

Author: "I'm extremely busy with stuff and last thing I want is to talk to you"

Artes: "eh your so cruel to me"

Artes started to fake cry towards author which seemed to work

Author: " *sigh* I'm sorry it's just that I'm extremely busy and tired and I might get in trouble soon if I don't do something"

Artes: "well it's just I'm extremely bored and I have nothing to do in here since I sealed myself cause I might destroy reality by accident again and I know you don't want to fix reality again"

Author: "that's true hmm I could probably do something about it but I'm too lazy and busy"

Artes: "come on do me a favor I have been in this void for enterity and you rarely visit me"

Author: " okay fine but what do you want to do?"

Artes: "since I have memories of your life,I seen a lot of things and I want to visit many different anime's or manga's"

Author: "hmm that actually sounds like a lot of fun and wouldn't take long for me to arrange and also, you would probably be back after a few years and I won't have to deal with you unless you need something"

Artes: "your so cruel but yes"

Author: "okay so what anime or manga do you want to visit?"

Artes: "Tensura of course! Since I know it's your favorite anime"

Author: "no not that one pick a different one"

Artes: "eh why I know it's your favorite anime and also it's my favorite anime"

Author: "no not right now I have some ideas for tensura later"

Artes: "aw fine let's see"

Artes thought for a moment and after a minute he decided on his answer

Artes: "Classroom of the elite I want to feel like a human again and experience life all over again"

Author: "interesting choice that's for sure so you want No powers? I mean that's fair you could kill basically anyone so I'm not so surprised that your first pick was a regular world since you have been talking about wanting experiencing life again"

Artes: "right on the mark again but yeah and classroom if the elite is a good anime and since that verse has no powers,I'll be limited to my combat abilities and strength and speed so that's a win and I can finally try food again"

Author: "you make great points again so Cote is your option and one question will you want to be the MC and him not existing or you be the MC but he also exists?"

Artes: "well how much i would love to have him there, I just have a feeling that something is going to happen to him and will lead for people to die"

AuthorRC: "oh wow you care about people other then yourself ? That's a first, good job for caring about others than yourself"

Artes: "I mean who can I care for? I live in a void made by me and nobody is allowed expect a few people and you guys hardly ever visit me"

AuthorRC: "yeah your right also about your new life you will have no memories of your past life"