Part 30

Mimi ushered rhea and fallon through the crowd of paps and into the building and behind the body guards.

Once they got into the room, two other people latched onto fallon and took her to a seperate room, rhea gasped and spun to grab her.

"Welcome to the Arden life style. Unfortunately you're here for event prep. It's one of the more stressful and challenging event that happen. Next time I'll see you it'll be more calm" Mimi said walking towards the door fallon disappeared in a minute ago.

Seconds later fallon walks out, technically pushed out because Mimi was pushing her hips.

Fallons hair was wet and she was in a white fluffy robe with red embroidered edges.

"We doing you too rhea?" Mimi asked, pushing fallons ass into a director style chair. Rhea looked to fallon shaking her head, fallon just winks and nods, "I'd like her to sit next to me" .

The stylist worked on fallons hair first, mainly because it was, at fallons request, 'make a cute pony, but make it looks messy, I wanna look like I didn't try, but I did... you know' and secondly, rhea was still refusing to getting her makeup done. Only because she doesn't want fallon to have to pay for it, even though fallon informed her it was already paid for. And subtlety flexing that she was rich.

Eventually would comply with the request of being promised that the make up artist would do minimal make up.

Then it was fallons turn for makeup.

Mimi had styled her with a Smokey eye, which faded into purple. Even when fallons not on tv she still reps the judgement day.

Next the stylist pulled a rack of clothes over, fallon flicked through them "okay. You've got 3 options" she says to rhea before grabbing an option, while mimi holds up the other two.

Rhea looked over the clothes, one was a black tight dress, the other was a purple and silver pin stripped pantsuit and the last option was a women's black suit.

When rhea set her eyes soon the last option she knew that that was the one she was gonna wear.

Rhea got shoved behind a privacy screen and got told to change while fallon went over her own options.

They were all white suit options, though fallon did look great in black, she wanted this to pop.

"That one" fallon pointed, turning to face the wall and did-robe herself. Thankful she had a strapless bra on.

After she changed, she waited for rhea to come out from behind the screen.

"Baby what's taking you so long" fallon leant over the vanity to fix her lipstick seeing as she just smudged it with her straw.

"I can't do the top buttons up" rhea said awkwardly, fallon laughed before ducking around the corner and seeing rhea full double chinned trying to get the buttons done up.

"Goof" fallon giggled. Pushing rheas hands down and doing the buttons up, with nails.

"Actually" fallon smirked un-doing the buttons and fiddling with the collar to make it look neat. "Much better" she smiled before walking out and sitting back at the chair.

She called the boys "we're on our way to Mimi's see you soon" dom said before hanging up. He must be driving fallon thought.

When they finally arrived and got through the door. They were in awe.

Damian's jaw nearly dislocated at how fast is dropped apon setting eyes on Rhea and fallon.

"My oh my how did we get so lucky" dom said going over to Rhea and kissing her cheek.

Fallon was typing away at her phone to much to realise Damian sneaking up behind her and hugging her waist. She gasped and looked in the mirror "hola Mariposa" he groaned with a relaxed smile on his lips.

"Hey" she smiled, Damian released his hold on her and let her turn.

Fallon surveyed the man in front of her. And took notice of the wonky purple silk pockets square, the uneven tie and the undone shoe laces on his left foot.

Fallon snorted before reaching up and fixing his tie, and then moving to his pocket square and then sliding down to her knees to tie up his shoe laces.

While fallon was fiddling with his laces Damian looked over to the rest.

He smirked and gave a suggestive raise of his eyebrows. Finn laughed and shook his head while rhea gagged and rolled her eyes. Dom didn't quite get the joke.

"I see you you know" fallon stood with her arms crossed "and a girl like does not give head, she only takes it love" fallon smirked, winked and then turned, leaving Damian with a flustered breath.

"Vamos" fallon said walking towards the door of Mimi's apartment.

Please read my newest announcement on my profile 🤍