Christmas Special ✨

Contains:
Vinliam
Ennchael

Christmas was soon The Afton kids were excited for the Gifts they would get. The House was getting decorated everywhere. "Gorgeous can you help me with the Christmas Tree." A Black Haired man said entering the Basement. Afton looked at the Male who just spoke. "Sure I'll be there in a Minute, Darling." The Black haired man glitched to the Living room after his Husband answered. In the Meanwhile Afton was cleaning his desk and went to the Living room. "A white Christmas Tree?" Afton said entering the Living room. His husband already prepared everything. Now they only needed to put the parts at the right spot. "Why yes a white Christmas tree looks Pretty with every Color." Vincent said looking at Afton with a warming smile. Vincent went to William and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Let's start shall we dear, Liz and Evan want to decorate the tree".

=°=

A ginger haired girl and a brown haired boy were decorating the Tree after their Fathers made the Tree ready to be decorated. While their older brother were decorating their Younger siblings room. The girl and the boy asked him earlier if he could put some garlands with snowflakes and some other variants and some LED on their walls. Their Older Brother used the same decorations for his rooms as well.

=°=

"Papa can you make us Chocolate Milk?" A ginger haired girl said running towards her Papa with her younger brother Evan. "Sure sweetheart give me a Minute." Vincent said putting a cup of coffee down. "Do we still have some biscuits?" The brown haired boy asked. "I think so." Another Brown haired boy said who was looking through their Food supplies. "Where's William and Nathan?" Vincent asked looking at another sibling of his children. "Father and Nathan are working in the basement again.Father also wants to change Ennards design a bit." Michael said grabbing a box from a Cabinet above the kitchen sink. "Found the Biscuits " he said putting the box on the dinning table. "Don't eat all of the Biscuits" Elizabeth said running after his younger brother Evan.

=°=

A ginger haired girl was drawing in her room when she suddenly realized that i started to snow outside. As soon as she saw that she got up and went to her brothers. "MIKEY, EVAN" She yelled excitedly running towards her brothers. "Elizabeth don't yell your Father went to bed an hour ago." The Black haired male said.
"Sorry Papa, but why's daddy sleep now? Isn't it like Midday?" She asked going to her Papa. "He went out to get some Supplies for some cookies earlier and now he got a fever." "Poor daddy." She replied "wait are you making more biscuits?" She said changing the Topic. Yes your brother almost ate all of it." Vincent said. "Elizabeth you called us earlier?" A voice said entering the Kitchen "MIKEY" she said running to her Brother exited " Lizzy you called us?" Her younger brother said who appeared from the air behind her. "Yes it started to Snow" she said "Papa can we go out and. build a Snowman?" The youngest asked exited. "Sure but put on a Jacket and some gloves." Vincent said putting the Biscuits in the Oven.

=°=

Michael was sitting in his room. Drawing some doodles about his family. After a while there were sound coming from the Vents. "Ennard?" He said looking at the Vents. Then a Figure was hanging from the Vent. "Yes Mike?" The Animatronic said. Looking at the Nightguard he killed 3 decades ago. "How's the Update that Father made for you?" Michael asked the Animatronic. "I love it, his skills are amazing." the animatronic said. "Hey uh do you want to go out with me for a while." The Animatronic said again. There was silence for a couple of seconds but not knowing what the Answer would be. "As a date?" Mike asked with a Curious expression on his face looking at ennard. "Doesn't need to be a Date yk." Ennard said. "Sure" Michael answered the question from the Animatronic.

=°=

"Darling have you seen Ennard or Michael?" The Brown haired man asked his Husband. "Ennard and Mike are out for a while. I told them to be careful and to be back before dinner. Why do you need help with something?" The Black haired man answered his Husbands question. "I just wanted to know how the Update is going so far. And may spend some time with you." Afton said walking towards his husband for a hug. "Of course we can spend some time together Gorgeous." Vincent giving William a warm smile. "What do you want to do?" Vincent asked again. "Maybe watching a movie or some killing. . ." William said still trying to think of some other things they could do together. "How about eating some biscuits and watching a Movie together?" The Black haired man said still holding his husband gently in his arms. "Sure, but i wanna change clothes, my clothes are getting uncomfortable." The Brown haired Afton said. Still being hugged by his Husband.

=°=

"Mike, do you want a hot Chocolate?" Nathan asked looking at Michael who is slightly freezing. "Sure." "I told you, that it will get colder." Nathan said getting closer to Michael so he could give Michael his hot chocolate. "Here but don't burn your tongue again like the last time. Nathan said starting to giggle. "Not funny" Michael replied a few seconds later.

They kept taking a walk through some old places. When they got at the Park. They searched for a bench to sit down. "Merry Christmas Mike." Nathan said, his face slightly turned red. "Merry Christmas Nathan but are you okay your face is red. Are you getting a fever?" Michael replied soon after Nathan. "Yeah I'm good, i just thought of something." Nathan said trying to hide his blush. "Getting flustered huh?" Michael said teasingly "oh fuck off." They still talked for a while. "We should go home soon. I have a feeling that Papa is starting to worry if we will be late for dinner." Michael said after a couple of minutes. "Yeah we better go." Nathan soon replied.

=°=

"Can we open the Presents now?" A Little boy asked who could not wait anymore. "Be patient, Michael is still getting the presents for us." Their Father said to his youngest siblings. "Why is he taking this long anyway. Aren't his presents of us in his room hidden?" The Blonde haired Male asked looking confused. "How do you know where Michael hid his presents in his room?" The little girl asked his Brother-in-law. "I'm here sorry for the wait." The oldest said. Giving each of his family a present.

=°=

"What do all wanna do now? Watching a movie? Playing card games?" The Black haired man asked his Children. "What about both watching a movie and before or after playing card games?" The Brown haired Afton suggested. All the kids nodded their head and wanting to do both.

=°=

The Kids fell asleep at the end of the Movie. Their Fathers carried the youngest children to their room. While the older once were going to their bedroom on their Own.

__________________________________
1213 words

Merry Christmas if you celebrate it. If not enjoy your Day.

Ik I'm a bit late but still Christmas Special ^^