I Guess I Knew You Were Stupid

I shrieked in frustration.

Impossible...

Impossibly impossible.

Yet it was happening.

I peeked through the window helplessly, as my boyfriend, Gale, pushed his hands through my sister's hair, kissing her deeply. Sighing, I pushed the front door open, startling Lisa and Gale enough to pull away.

"Anastasia!" Lisa called, "This is Gale. He's in honors at Kennedy High School."

I smiled weakly. "I know. We've met."'

"Yes, we have," Gale said softly, looking at the ground. Just glancing at him disgusted me.

"Lisa, I love you; I really do," I blurted, "But Gale is my boyfriend. Or was, anyways."

Lisa's jaw dropped. She looked from Gale to me, and then up at the clear sky. "Wow," she managed.

Lisa turned to Gale. "You. Are. Incredibly hot, but now I must dump you, you loser."

Closing his eyes, Gale exhaled in torture."I'm sorry. Both of you." He looked at me, meeting his emerald eyes to my gray ones.

"I just...didn't know what to do. Which one do I love the most, right?" Gale took one look at our wow-you-are-a-bad-liar expressions and shook his head. "No, I'm not just saying this. You both are amazing. You'd be shocked to see the effect you Gray sisters have on me." He gave us a small smile, and then smirked at me. "Besides... Now Anastasia can have all the guys she wants."

Lisa gasped. I rolled my eyes. "Well, you can have all the girls you want," I snapped.

He looked as if he was considering it. "You're right.."

"Oh, shut up."

Gale grinned. Then his smile wiped away. "Anastasia, Lisa... I'm really sorry. Okay? You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to, but... I'd like you guys to talk to me."

I exchanged glances with Lisa. "Alright, we'll think about it. You're still a loser, though," Lisa added.

"Fine by me." Gale saluted.

I saluted back, and he winked.

Rolling our eyes, we ran back into the house and slammed the door.