❤️ 22 ❤️

Third person pov

Jimin sat down in one of the garden bench far away from jungkook, he started to weave the garland while the images of jungkook are messing with his mind, he remembered how jungkook pushed him off from the mountain just because he insulted him. But he didn't do anything intentionally, the Alpha crossed his limits and he had no choice but slap the alpha for the first time, but jimin didn't thought that Jungkook would go to this extend and tried to kill him, almost killed him, by moon goddess's grace he is alive now. He would never forgive jungkook nor accept him.

After sometime jimin weaved a beautiful garland. He walked inside the temple to give it to the preist, Clara and melliva were already waiting for him but leora is nowhere to be found, he frowned and asked,

 He walked inside the temple to give it to the preist, Clara and melliva were already waiting for him but leora is nowhere to be found, he frowned and asked,

"Mom, where is Leo" jimin felt guilty for scolding leora in the car.

"Jimin, she said some urgent work came up so she left for the office" melliva replied. Jimin just hummed.

"Jimin place that garland under moon goddess's feet" preist insisted, jimin nodded before walking near the statue and placing the garland under the moon goddess's feet, by that time jungkook too joined them. The preist started to do some rituals with that and told them to pray for the newlyweds.

My Luna I know that this marriage happened against their will but I know that they will be happy if this marriage happens, Goddess please somehow bring them together and make them happy. Clara prayed

Goddess, please merge these two souls in name of love and bless them, replace the hatred within them with a pure love and affection. Make them understands each other and lead their life blissfully. May both of them live happily for a long time without any interruption in their life without any hardship or suffering. Melliva said

Goddess my mom wants me to be happy in my marriage but I can't think of anyone but tae and that's jungkook I can't even think about it, somehow make my mom understand that and put an end to this drama. Jimin prayed

After the rituals, the preist returned to them with the garland in his hand, he handed it to jimin saying that he have keep it safe till he becomes pregnant. He also handed a small bottle of herbal fluid. He told them that the Omega has to drink it once in a day during his pregnancy period. By hearing this jimin's blood is boiling with rage and he felt like his ears are bleeding whenever the preist tells about the pregnancy, he just controlled the urge to run away from the place.

"Yes preist I will take care of it" Clara said nodding, after staying in the temple for few more mins the family left the temple.

In jikook Mansion

" Jimin I think you know everything, keep this garland safe till you become pregnant" Clara said to jimin, they are now standing in the living room. Melliva already left to the office in the way back to the jikook mansion.