Chapter Ten

AH!
I looked at the ground and saw a soccer ball which hit my head really hard. I suddenly remember about the incident where we first met, just 2 years later and different schools. "Ummm can you move please?" I look up expecting to see the one who hit my head before but I guess I was asking for too much. "S-Sorry..." "Is your head okay? I'm sorry, I didn't see you there when I kicked the ball." "It's fine" "Okay, well my name is Eui Joo, you can call me EJ." "Okay, EJ..." "Well, I'll see you around! Sorry about your head." After he left, I continued walking to my class.

-Skip to after school-

"Yu Jin-ah, wanna have a sleepover at my place?" "I've never done a sleepover before..." "Jeongmal? Wow, well then this will be your first sleepover." "Sorry, I don't want to do it, maybe next time-" "No, you have to. You're not the only one whose gonna be there. All of our friends will be there." "They hate me unnie..." "They forgave you though." There was a small silent atmosphere when I talked back again. "He despises me." Hitomi looked at me and didn't know what to say. "Well, you're still coming no matter what and also, you can bring someone else too." "Bu-" "No buts! See you later!" I sighed and gave up. I went straight to where I was staying and packed my stuff up for the sleepover that's lasting a week since there's no school. I texted EJ if he would like to go to the sleepover with me and he said yes. I arrived at my place and I started packing up and went to Hitomi unnie's house.

-Arrived at Hitomi's house-

"You finally made it!" "Yeah...." "And what's your name?" "Eui Joo, but I go by EJ." "Nice to meet you EJ, I'm Hitomi and you'll be having a sleepover here at my house." "Thanks for letting me come here even though we never met before!" "No problem! Now, let's go." After EJ introduced himself to the boys and was getting surrounded by glares and daggers, Hitomi broke the silence. "Alright, for tonight, we're going to do.....skincare!" As we were handed face mask the others started doing it like they've done it millions of times while I was standing there staring at the mask because I didn't know what to do because I've never done any skincare like this besides moisturizer and sunscreen. EJ looked at me with his mask on and giggled at me. "W-Wae?" "Do you need help?" "U-Uh...yes...please...." "Here, let me do it for you." He took it out and put it on my face. I slightly flinch when I felt the coldness touch my face. "Feels good right?" I gave him a small nod wondering why I never did it before until now.

-End of Yu Jin's P.O.V-

-EJ's P.O.V-

As I was putting the mask on Yu Jin's face, I felt multiple eyes on me and when I looked around I saw Sung Hoon, Jay, Ni Ki, Hee Seung, Jung Won, and Su Noo sending daggers at me. I awkwardly laugh trying not to be intimidated but failed to when I made eye contact with him.

Jake Sim.

I never knew that someone could be so scary staring at someone else.

-End of EJ's P.O.V-

To be continued...